Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Kai's Kozy Korner

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 21:47:51 )
@kaichoukai: Cool. Also good. Trying to see if there are more formal wear for my character to wear, I like that type of attire.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 21:50:15 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Operation Katana: Nice! There are always options! I would look in the gallery and you can kinda get an idea of what past formal attire there has been so you can quest for those~

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 21:54:06 )
@kaichoukai: Sure, I'll try that out. Don't go on here as often. I should though, really like this site's layout.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 23:20:10 )

i'm gonna see if those are actually available here lol
    if not the mini cadbury eggs are available year-round--

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:00:42 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@pachi: I will just send you some if they aren't--

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:08:02 )

i say i wanna eat it but realistically it's too damn sweet for me to want to lol

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 01:51:12 )

HNNGH I forgot to go back and get some peanut butter eggs >:|
Instead I bought another dang plant, some cute clothes, little a makeup as a treat, and an M&M McFlurry.
Treat yo self

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 16:33:09 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

I always forget about my own hangout thread even though I have it linked in my signature. Who is booboo the fool? I am booboo the fool.
Always booboo the fool, from here until the end of time...

Anyway, I am dying and struggling because I want to do more creative and artistic things. It has been at least two months since I have done anything that involves a creative outlet. I want to draw but I have been holding myself back with doubt bc I think I am going to fail... I really really want to do more needle felting and cross stitching as well... I even have my supplies finally back at my new place.....

UGH THE STRUGGLE IS SO FUNKING REAL!!!!!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 17:00:51 )

do you even bookmark bro

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 17:02:36 )

also, draw. :u
    can't improve if you don't practise.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:07:31 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Yeah I have many things bookmarked actually lmfao, I just get busy or sidetracked and then I jump on and just mess around with my avi and never reply to anyone kdhfgoih

AND I SHOULD. Idfk where my apple pencil went though. I know where my iPad is but not the pencil... UGH!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 03:02:26 )

you know you can draw on paper right
    with an actual pencil

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:03:25 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Yep and I get paper and a pencil but then my lack of confidence makes me just....... not.....

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:11:36 )

kicks your ass

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:42:40 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

kick my ass tonight...

I will join a disc whatever u called it if u do that tonight... today sucked and I need some chill time lol

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:54:09 )

do you wanna join the pA disc lol

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 22:10:28 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

PS @ Masa: sure, if you wanna add me even though I go on disc once every five-thousand years

A different topic bc I stressed

I was at Walgreens getting a bit more food and tissues and I was chatting with two other people and I just keep saying "I just want to stop hearing about the Coronavirus but that is impossible and we really need to be aware of it."

When I was walking down the street yesterday, there were two people walking behind me and I listened into their conversation and it was pretty valid and scary. They were talking about how COVID-10 has similar beginning symptoms to the normal every day flu. So you continue to do your thing when you feel the minor flu symptoms. Which means going places and touching things while not knowing it is COVID-19 and NOT just the normal strain of flu. So by the time you get tested and figure out OH IT IS THE CORONAVIRUS NOT JUST THE FLU! A bunch of other people have been contaminated because you were going around throughout your day like normal.

AND THAT HAS MADE ME SO ANXIOUS! I feel like I want to start wearing gloves and a mask... I just want to wear a mask because it will prevent me from touching my face which is hard not to do thanks to dermatillomania and OCD... But uh everything is sold out so I guess I'll die? Lmfao

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 16:07:43 )

@kaichoukai: It's been pretty stressful around my job >>;
My college classes are being switched to online courses, but I don't trust my teachers to understand this new program we're using.
We only made the switch from Blackboard to Canvas last semester. I don't think this change is going to go well.

At work, we're having hand sanitizer sent to our store JUST for employees to keep, because people keep buying seventy bottles
at a time. We're constantly sold out of bleach, hand sanitizer, and toilet paper. Some of us have started wearing gloves, even though
it technically isn't allowed because it might offend customers?? Like F you?? I don't trust that everyone washes their hands.

I just hope it blows over soon. Maybe the warmer weather will kill it off.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 16:19:36 )

i feel like it'll get worse before it gets better but :s

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:21:07 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

IT IS SO FRICKIN' STRESSFUL!!!

Everything is being closed and all the closures are being extended (at least in my area).

I agree with masa, it gets worse before it gets better. Yeah it sucks but I mean... somehow they got through the black plague and the AIDS epidemic, so I think, even though this is AWFUL, that the pandemic will pass.

Booder-Yeah we use canvas at my HS I teach at so I am trying to understand it because I never really had to in the past but now that is what my life centers around......

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.