Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Supernatural Cafe (Humans welcome)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:19:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I know right. and its not as if my other three sister's show any interest in me unless they need something so 'shrugs'. but wanda moved in with me when she realized how much help I needed so I didn't have to pay for someone to do so. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:57:46 )
@star2000shadow: that’s really terrific of her!
My bother never contacts me, but we’ve never been close and he was a jerk growing up, so I’m okay if he never contacts me. I have 1 good sister and that’s enough for me. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 16:37:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I hear you there, One good sister does a lot. 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 20:30:25 )
@star2000shadow: I also have 1 good parent and 1 good grandparent. So I have 3 good family members and I think that’s pretty lucky. I know lots of people don’t have any good family.
Whenever I’m mad at my dad or brother I just try to tell myself I don’t need them in my life, I have other people I do like.
And I have my internet friends to talk to!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:28:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I did have a good parent, but Mom past away. a couple years ago. it still aches. but ..'shrugs'
so now all I have is wanda. but I'm doing good with her. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 20:04:14 )
@star2000shadow: I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I'm glad you have Wanda in your life though.
Having at least one person in your life makes a big difference. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:05:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: Yes Yes it does 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 09:28:05 )

Hello! I am Danielle and I love the vibe you guys have going on in here. I am very much a baby witch so it definitely peaked my interest!

I am 26. I love crystals, astrology, and I want to explore more! I love reading, anime and manga, video games, yoga and pilates, and arts and crafts.

How has everyone been? What are you looking forward to this week?

Questing

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/27 18:47:42 )
Hey, sorry I disappeared everyone.
I got kinda busy for a while and then some things happened and I got really depressed and stopped going online at all really. Except for streaming gaming, I really fell into a gaming funk and didn't want to do anything but play games and take my mind off things.

My grandma died a few months ago and it really hit me hard. I did get to visit my other grandma last month which was amazing! But it also sort of made me more depressed about my other grandma. So... I don't know... I've just been really depressed and out of it lately.

Anyway, I planning to come in and chat with people occasionally, so I hope to see you around!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.