Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Two: Major Volkan

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:10:23 )

Would that be the collector?
I actually missed the event they were in so I can't help with that lore until I finish my lore log I'm making.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:15:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It was~

I don’t think they were in any event. I went through the entire archived events and found that out the hard way. x__x
Luckily older members like Goblin and the staff took pity and let us have that answer.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:16:31 )
@Tsundererra: Thank you. I don't feel bad - I knew there'd be a learning curve, but it's still a LOT to take in all at once. Thank you for the kind words though <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:19:50 )

They were but not as a host or anything...

Trying to remember what I was told when I first stumbled on the character.....grrrr brain. Work!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:22:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: If there was a database, it wouldn’t be such a struggle to learn all of this. T^T But you have time to learn as you go, and if you don’t know something, ask and a bunch of people will jump in and throw knowledge at you. It’s one of my favorite things about this community. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:23:36 )
@Tsundererra: Thank you. It's good to know. It's also one of my favorite parts of some of the smaller sites - true sense of community
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:39:48 )

I can grab the link for you. But it just in the testing threads right now until I get it all laid out. XD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 19:03:13 )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.