Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Wildfire's Stuff to Quest!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 22:28:26 )
@Amber Lynne: Cool. Thanks! I'll check it out a little later... I am starting the whole cooking for the family thing, so I'm a little distracted (& need to be distracted from Voltra and focused on cooking!)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 22:29:15 )

@Wildfire: Go cook! I'll be around when you're done =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 22:34:23 )
@Amber Lynne: I shouldn't be too long.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 23:07:38 )

@Wildfire: No rush!

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:19:21 )
@Amber Lynne: I'm back. Dinner was yummy, and I managed to keep a little leftovers for myself for lunch tomorrow (this is a big deal - I have two teenage boys. They eat A LOT). How are you doing?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:22:24 )

@Wildfire: lol.
Leftovers are awesome

And I'm all right. Getting rather hungry myself though. XD Just gotta wait for everything to actually cook and whatnot.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:25:01 )
@Amber Lynne: Cool. What'cha makin'? And yes, I like leftovers... more food, less cooking!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:49:51 )

@Wildfire: Just a knorr sidekick. Quick and simple. XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:55:03 )
@Amber Lynne: Ahh... yup. Quick and simple.
I made a healthy version of sesame chicken.
Tomorrow is probably fish tacos, but we'll see...

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:55:32 )

@Wildfire: Ohhh, sounds tasty! ~<3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:57:00 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeah, it was yummy. And it didn't take too long to prepare or cook, which is an extra bonus!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:57:20 )

@Wildfire: Oh totally~<3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:58:36 )
@Amber Lynne: That has been my challenge recently... finding things that are really yummy, healthy, but also easy and quick to cook. I don't mind cooking, but I'm kinda over spending a lot of time in the kitchen every night. I have other things I want to do, damnit!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:59:55 )

@Wildfire: I can totlaly understand that.

One of my fave things to cook up is ... something I dunno what to call it. Lol.

Chicken breasts all cooked and yummy, mixed veggies, cream of chicken soup and pour that over some rice.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:02:48 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh yeah - I've done things like that before. My version these days is to sautee the chicken, add whatever veggies, but to skip the soup (use olive oil and/or lemon juice instead), and swap the rice for probably cauliflower rice or maybe even salad greens... :)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:03:45 )

@Wildfire: Sounds tasty~<3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:04:33 )
@Amber Lynne: It's just a twist on what you described. But yes, tasty! Yum!! LOL! <3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:08:09 )

@Wildfire: Everything has a bunch of varieties to the recipes =)

What are you up to tonight?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:11:34 )
@Amber Lynne: True. I am just posting around for a little bit longer, then probably going to go read or watch TV. Everything 'important' is done and I'm tired & looking to relax. You?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:13:30 )

@Wildfire: Ohh, whatcha reading if you go read?

And I'm not up to much, finished eating, waiting for my thing to dry, then probably gonna work on colouring a commission I owe someone.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.