Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello, I was prev from Gaia

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 13:38:01 )
Hello.. I'm new here. It seems kinda simple to navigate through this website but I wonder if the shops here are the only place to find and buy clothing? I see all of you having fancy clothing. I would love to try too! Hopefully I can make friends here and find like minded people like me..

I'm a designer/ illustrator. But I am also interested to learn more about psychology as I often read books about it and have many similar experiences related to the field. <: Do hit me up and chat with me.

I was wondering this is also a place where I can also draw art for people in exchange for something? How old is this site and how active are the people here?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 13:48:47 )

Welcome on here. The fancy clothes you see might come from the donation items. The current ones can be found in the OMG shop. Otherwise you need to look though the exchange to buy them once you have enough volts. Item museum to see what all items look like.

Also a good thing to do is to make a quest list. People might be nice and send you some items.

Let me send a trade now with some free items.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 14:38:01 )

Welcome! If you're looking to trade art for items/currency, head on over to the Mini Shops section.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 14:40:53 )
welcome on voltra =D and yeah some clothing you get from items you cant buy from shops atm ^^ you can buy them from other users in the exchange forum =)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 14:44:34 )
Welcome! Your art is very lovely.

Psychology is very interesting. I like reading medical research in my spare time. Anything discovered that helps alleviate human suffering gives me hope for the future.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 17:46:06 )

@tears: hi welcome to Voltra!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:16:38 )
@tears: welcome. ^_^ I was on Gaia as well. That was my favorite back in the day. This is my new favorite site lol. Hope you enjoy it too ~
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 22:38:39 )

hello and welcome!
Love your first outfit.
<3
Im also a bit new about 8 days I think
and nice to meet another illustrator. I studied illustration at art school :F

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 23:11:16 )

@tears: Welcome! I highly recommend you set up a quest thread once you get settled in. People are very nice here and will help you get started.
I love your art. Saviour is my favorite piece on your site.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 22:21:17 )
@tears: Yo, what's up?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.