Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:48:09 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Welp, my crazy offers thread is now doubling as a shop to sell stuffs since I don’t like having multiple threads cluttering the same forum. xD

I’ll still be wrecking the economy with my outrageous, ohm-licious offers on the rare stuffs. Just check the title of this thread or look at one of the posts below this one to see if I have any ongoing offers or if I’m selling ohms. :3

BTW, SUPER NEW VOLTIES, CHECK OUT THE POST DIRECTLY BELOW THIS ONE. ;D


SELLING

(I have multiples of most of the items listed below, so ask if you need more than one)

Spring Rigs
I’m always buying more rig bundles, so my prices fluctuate based on how much of each item I have in stock. Here’s what I have for now:

Ombre Afro Hair - 2k
Ombre Bun Hair - 2k
Ombre Cutie Tails - 3k
Unique PC Window Border - 1k
Radical Shining - 15k
Year of the Goat - 3k
Year of the Horse - 3k
Year of the Monkey - 3k
Year of the Pig - 3k
Year of the Rooster - 2k
Year of the Snake - 3k


Rigs
Magmama - 5k
Dramatical - 3k

Sets
Shark Slayer - 5k
Jolly Gifter - 5k
Joyful Winter - 5k
Nifty Nurse - 5k
Harlequin - 5k
Lonesome Hero - 10k
Fall Harvest - Offer? (Kinda reluctant to sell...)


Crates
(Not selling for volts unless stated otherwise. I’ll only exchange them for other unopened crates, so offer away.)
Dec 19 - Exchange only


Event Items
Children to Love - 500
Quench Thirst - 500
Trick or Treat - 2k each
Bubblegum - 2k
Jawbreaker - 2k
Team Treat - 2k
Team Trick - 2k
Ribbon Candy - 2k
Chocolate Coin - 2k
Cool Mint - 2k
Gummy Bear - 2k
Gummy Fish - 2k
Caramel - 2k
Sour Candy 2k
Cherry Sundae Witch 2k
Donut 2k
Popping Candy 2k
Taffy 2k
Event bundle (Comes with all 15 items) - 20k each


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:48:19 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

HEY NEWBIES, LOOK OVER HERE!
Did you just join our lovely community, and are eager to make your first post, but are too ashamed to show your bare pixels to everyone? Well, put your anxieties aside, I’m here to help. I’ll buy you some clothes from the commons shop! Just PM or post on here this order form:

[i]Username:[/i]

[i]When did you join?:[/i]

[i]Items you want (name & color):[/i]


Rules:
1. This is just for freshly joined newbies who barely have any volts or items. I’m trying to cook up something similar for older members since I really need a volt sink, so keep an eye out for that.
2. Please don’t take advantage of my kindness. I didn’t set up a limit, but that doesn’t mean ask me for every item in every color. If your list is unrealistically long, I will ask you to narrow it down.
3. No mules pretending to be newbies. Why you trying to steal from the poor new volties? )’:
4. The items I’m buying are going to be from the NPC run stores, not from the exchange or my store.
5. I have the right to refuse you for any reason, so please be polite when asking.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:48:31 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Ohms for sale: None atm~
(Limit 500 per person)

Crazy Offers for Items I Want to Buy:

I don’t have any crazy offers to buy stuff with ohms right now, but I will later this month, so hang tight to those who thirst for ohms.

Frost Empress -
1,600 ohms
(Thanks Piaro~!)

Weather Witch -
900 ohms
(Thanks Piaro!)

Pumpkin King -
600 ohms
(Thanks Cashew!)

Soul Caster (x2) -
1,200 ohms
(Thanks Totalanimefan and Piaro!)

Showstopper -
1,100 ohms
(Thanks Goblin! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!)

Sticky Fingers -
1,100 ohms
(Thanks Piaro!)

Alicorn -
3,000 ohms
(OMG THANK YOU PIARO, YOU BIG BALLER.)


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:00:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Okies, open. xD I’m hella desperate if I’m making a thread for this...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:01:06 )


good luck


Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:07:39 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Awww, if you’re really married to the item, I won’t force you to give up your only copy. :3

Do you have power again? I was worried when you didn’t show up all day.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:08:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@inatlaka: Thank you, sweetie. I’m gonna need it. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:15:36 )
I'll trade you the sticky fingers for the ohms
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:22:58 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Oooh, you got lucky! The news kept showing the worst, like people scrambling looking for generators and businesses closed. T^T Glad all is ok~

And thankies!!! I will send a trade! :’D


@Piaro: Yasssss!!! I’ll take it! Give me a moment, I’ll send the trade~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:30:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: It’s good you didn’t need one. It looked like the peeps who were looking for one were small businesses who didn’t want the food to go bad, or elderly peeps who need them for medical stuff.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:36:19 )
Thank you, are you still looking for another soulcaster?
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:37:53 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Piaro: I am~ I was going to buy just one, but the poses are just sooooo T^T, think I’m gonna drop money for another one...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:39:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: I’m surprised they could do that on such short notice. Does Cali do what Japan does with their vending machines during an earthquake? (All the drinks will release during an emergency.)




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:41:30 )
I can sell you the other one for ohms as well
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:48:14 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Piaro: Ooooooh, I’ll do it~ :D Thank you so much~

@Totalanimefan: LOL, I forgot that we don’t have as many vending machines. ^^; There are still some in shopping centers I think.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:58:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: I didn’t even think about the labor costs, but it’s true. We’re too stingy to pay for that extra cost. x__x We also don’t buy as many vending machine drinks as people over there do.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:10:33 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: You know what’s funny? My credit score boosted up while I was living overseas because I didn’t use my credit card for years. xD
I think a lot of our vending machines take cards now, but I don’t trust using them...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:12:53 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Goblin: Thank you. ;’) Wondering if anyone will accept my offer.
Thinking of throwing the Alicorn up there with a ridiculous offer. xD I know no one will bite, but eyyyyyy.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:19:16 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: It’s super convenient when I’m buying stuff online, especially from the Apple store or from food delivery apps.
You are the wife of Apple products. ;3 You gots to use their stuff.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:21:52 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Goblin: To buy it. xD I already popped in a ridiculous offer for the Alicorn.
You should definitely do one for the Bayou and anything else you need. It feels like people are holding onto their shiet until they see a good offer.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.