Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:54:52 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Amber Lynne: I’m always willing to throw art at you for stuff. xD But I’ll definitely do occasional freebies for you once I finish up my current commissions lined up. I’m grateful for you helping me out big time with my quest.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:00:10 )



@Tsundererra: Lol. If you do a 'freebie', I'll be throwing something at you in exchange. =P


♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:02:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Amber Lynne: Omg nuuuu, I will cancel all the trades (after I get my merlantis and librarian, don’t you dare cancel those!) xD
You’re always so helpful and giving, and you deserve freebies.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:05:57 )



@Tsundererra: But you deserve to be paid for services rendered DX

Besides, I could ask one of the admins to do it, maybe. hopefully.
You know, just slip XXX into your invo/wallet on here. XD


♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:23:02 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Amber Lynne: Omg, you’re so tricky! I’m gonna leave it PWYW then, so if you’re low on funds and want to hire another artist too, it gives you some wriggle room. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:24:35 )



@Tsundererra: Lmfao. Of course I am.
How else do you think I got my mod position? Because I'm actually a quality mod?
XD

In all seriousness, I always feel like I'm underpaying with shops like that. XD
But I'm desperate for art so I will totally still offer


♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
Report
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 06:17:14 )


omg these prices


Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:00:37 )
@Tsundererra: tsun is going mad!!!!
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:04:10 )
@Tsundererra: will try this too with showstopper
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:10:48 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I meeeeean, if this is the only way older members will sell rares to us newbies, then go for it. :viosunglasses: Sucks that it has to come to this in order to get items you want.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:26:25 )
@Tsundererra: its okay i really love that item snd i saw you had luck with so well try it!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:27:56 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Miss Sandman: I had luck because of ohms. xD Not a single person took my offer of volts or items.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:31:33 )
@Tsundererra: damn.... but well try!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:32:50 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Miss Sandman: You go, girl! If you’ve got the volts, why not? :D




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:37:11 )
@Tsundererra: yussss *raises fist* :D
Report
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/17 00:08:29 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Updated the front page with new offers. :viosunglasses:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/17 00:49:24 )
🍬 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃' 🍬
@Tsundererra:
I can sell you the Pumpkin King for ohms?
Report
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/17 00:50:22 )
I can sell you the frost empress & weather witch for ohms as well
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/17 01:08:28 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@cashew:
@piaro:
Hahaha, I wasn’t expecting to get replies so fast. I’m about to drive home, give me ooooone second and I will send out trades with your ohms. :3
Also, am I your sugar mama now, Piaro? xD (Jk, I appreciate your patronage <3)




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/17 02:12:25 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Ok, trades are sent. ^^ Thank you both~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.