Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] Knight, Demonic, Strawberry Delight ++

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:51:32 )
@Bean: but my avi is cute too so they need to share with me :D no joke... yeah its sad also with yes dark master!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:53:52 )
@Miss Sandman: i love your avatar. Its really adorable

i only have one of yes dark master, otherwise id sell that too
but yeah it seems to be pretty rare as well :(

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:54:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I had friends sell me the sticky fingers and a couple of yes dark masters, so be patient. xD You might not see them in the exchange, but peeps will have your backs.
Showstopper is another one people don’t want to sell. xD

@Bean: Naaaah, thank you for selling good stuff. :’3 I feel like my volts keep piling on because everything else in the exchange is the same old, same old...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:03:18 )
@Bean: it is and i can totally understand if someone dont want sell it =) especially they just have one!

@Tsundererra: yes showstopper is such an item as well XDDD i would love to have showstopper too but well no XDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:05:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Our only hope of getting the stuff we want is if older members come back and sell their shiet, or if friends who have the items take pity on us. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:05:51 )
@Tsundererra: im glad you found something interesting! Its so hard to know what items are sought after >>
I didnt even dip into my event items tab
its a nightmare to look at lol

yeah it seems the same things are being sold over and over, hahah

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:06:31 )
There's so many rigs i missed out on 8(
i have the worst luck with them

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:07:17 )
@Tsundererra: yeah pity me and sell me bayou! xDD my back hurts ;A; okay what iam saying everything hurts x*D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:22:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Bean: From what I’ve seen, the bayou, showstopper, soul caster, sticky fingers, yes dark master, the messenger, the librarian, and Alicorn (lol RIP to anyone questing this) are what most people are looking for.
What rigs are you missing? If it’s from the summer and fall ones, I might be able to hook you up.
And yeah... the event tab is why I made a mule. It slowed the shit out of my inventory...

@Miss Sandman: You know, I might if I get my hands on another one. I had to sacrifice one of my bayou for another rare that no one was selling (can’t remember what), so I don’t have any extras. )’;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:23:36 )
@Tsundererra: i know dear everything is good =) yeah maybe you find the item again ^^ was it master???

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:26:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I think it was a master. )’x Ugh, I still have mixed feelings about it because I love the Bayou so much, but then I put on the dark master and I forget these feelings of regret...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:28:23 )
@Tsundererra: maybe you just need bayou to be happy :D its like me and my bear with me.... i never ever would sell this item because its to precious to me =O

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:49:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I think that’s what it is. xD I think it’s because that was the first item I got from opening orbs, so it’s sentimental to me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:56:32 )
@Tsundererra: i dont like the orb items from my joining point though theyre either game items or magical girl items i think they are well made but not my cup of coffee =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:59:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, I can understand that. I really like the new rigs the same as the older ones, but I love the bayou more than any of the rares now. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:01:38 )
@Tsundererra: i want to see the new rigs they come out next month! i want to see them noooow ;A;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:04:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I thought they come out on December 1st? x__x I am eager to see them too. Gonna buy a couple of bundles of the autumn orbs before they leave just for good measure.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:05:38 )
@Tsundererra: but arent there all 2 months new one???
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:10:47 )

@Bean: I'll buy your Merlantis! * 3*
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:13:06 )
@Tsundererra: oh even the messenger? interesting strokes beard

and im missing pretty much the same orbs everyone is after xD like the ones with the sticky fingers etc
and the newest ones, but thats the more rare ones i think

i should probably transfer to my mule but that requires effort lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.