Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat User-Run Event! Now Closed

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:49:44 )
@Tsundererra: maybe he wanted to save your relationship withthis kind of act? and thats a good thing. i was breaking up with a guy i was still in love with too some years ago. because he lived 4 hours away and i cant take it anymore after 5 years of relationship. it was sad and not okay of me but i think he is doing okay again ^^ and iam fine as you know ^^
and i would totally marry my BF but well i think he never will have the courage to propose he just dont want to get married!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:55:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Maybe, but he had really bad depression, and it felt like I made it worse because my job paid more than his or something. Plus he would forget my birthday, important holidays and not want to do anything...

5 years is a long time for a relationship, and I understand why you felt sad at the time. But it looks like it was the right decision in the end. ^^
Your bf might surprise you by proposing one day, and if he does, I hope he has enough sense not to do it at a bad time like my ex... and if he doesn’t, that’s ok too. I’m glad you’re ok with just being with him. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:07:07 )

@Tsundererra: actually I’m a good thread killer too.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:08:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: We should team up and kill all the threads. -Evil laughter.-

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:08:39 )

@Unicorn: your new avatar is soo nice! Try to sleep even though you have a cold

@Miss Sandman: yeah forcing someone to marry you is not healthy lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:09:53 )

@Tsundererra: isn’t that what we already do?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:10:51 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll try to when I can fall asleep, it is down pouring again, and I can't fall asleep. Also thank you ♡

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:11:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: ToT Yeah, but now we can do it on a bigger scale now that we’ve teamed up.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:14:11 )

@Unicorn: when I am sick with a cold I always want to sleep but I can’t. Could you take some medicine?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:14:49 )

@Tsundererra: great. Also I love the avatar changes. It’s weird to think that you and I are the only ones with this crown.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:21:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: I hope you do go. It would make your friend really happy to see you. :) Plus kitty bonding time and no Hiro zoomie struggles, that’s on whoever will watch him. xD
When my anxiety kicked in over a planned hangout, I would think “what’s the worse that can happen?” It usually works, but there have been times where it doesn’t... usually when unfamiliar people are supposed to be there.

@Totalanimefan: Thanks~ That’s why I challenged you to a crown bashing fight. xD It’ll be funny if you win next week, we’ll still be the only two peeps with them.
Did you come up with an avi yet?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:25:01 )

@Tsundererra: I haven’t come up with anything but a cool avatar that uses last months items. I’m so behind the times.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:26:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, you gots to pull it together and win! That way we’ll be the only AOTW champs for another week.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:38:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: It sounds pretty healthy to me, knowing you have a way to blackout/escape. :3
I feel more anxious if someone drives me somewhere and I’m stuck until they drive me back, and I try to avoid situations like that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:41:22 )

@Tsundererra: I know this! But right now I am very tired

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:49:05 )

Here is one half-baked avatar so now it’s out of my system.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:50:11 )
@Totalanimefan: well I wont take any cough syrup.
I'll put on some vicks soon so that I can breathe better and pry try to sleep. It is still down pouring out. Anytime I am sick, I want to eat lots of soups, fruits, veggies.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:50:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ooooh, I like the idea of the whiskers and the stars! But NEEDS MOAR FALL THEME.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:51:20 )

@Tsundererra: THIS ISNT THE ONE FOR THE CONTEST. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:52:00 )

@Unicorn: Vick’s works pretty well. I’m off to bed. Goodnight.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.