Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Just Need To Get Something Off My Chest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 19:33:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: LOL, it’s as absurd as the religious people who try to pray the homosexuality out of people. /: You can’t pray to solve everything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Oh man, it seems like you’re stuck with having that crazy as a future MIL. If you decide to have kids, you should keep an eye on them when they’re in her presence...

Yeaaahhh, I’ve found that peeps who aren’t religious are genuinely nicer because they’re not doing it for imaginary points to get them to heaven. xD They’re doing it because of HUMAN DECENCY. What a concept.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 19:48:16 )
@Tsundererra: >_> the only praying that works is to the guardians of voltra.

And lmao. For sure. Dont think id wanna leave my kids around her if I had any. xD my fiancé has told me many stories. And we did live with her for a few months. As the years pass she does seem to mellow out a little more though, which is good. But she still crazy. Part of the reason we moved a little farther away. Though skmetiems she can be sweet. XD She also thinks aliens are actually just demons.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:07:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Idk about that... I feel like the Guardians have forsaken us. T^T

I hope she gets more mellowed out by age. xD I’m glad you’ve moved further away from her, but watch, you might have to take care of her crazy butt when she gets older... Unless she has other kids who are willing to take care of her.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:08:31 )
@Tsundererra:

@Laufeia:
Oh lord, that reminded me of my super religious aunt. So as a kid, everything I liked had something to do with the devil. Batman? His ears are horns. Pikachu? Horns. Harry Potter will lead you into doing bad things. Never cleared up what. One time, she tried to make a trade with me. My Pokémon games in exchange for some character pillows. I refused. I also had to throw out a Mewtwo figure I got because she insisted.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:28:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: Oh wow, your aunt is on some next level religious craziness. I’m glad you didn’t give in and trade your Pokémon games. ;~; I’m sorry about your Mewtwo figure though. Do you still see this aunt around?
My parents were ok with Harry Potter, Pokemon, and super heroes... but omg, they freaked out when I started wearing more black clothes, or if they see skulls or anything looking like that. In high school, I loved Invader Zim, and my mom got triggered by the art... my dad gets triggered when I go to the men’s section of Wal-Mart because I like their graphic tees better than the women’s. xD He also got angry when my brother got his ears pierced. Both of his kids are straight, but omg, he’s scared we’re suddenly going to turn gay.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:54:49 )
@Tsundererra: noooo the guardians will surely come thru I BELIEVE ✊🏻

@LordLucre: oh noes Dx r.i.p. mewtwo >_< and you watch out for that Harry Potter now that’s black magic!!!!!!!! >_> think of the children.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:05:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Hahaha, I gave up hope and pinged other staff for help. xD Maybe the Guardians are on vacation?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:08:27 )
@Tsundererra: Like hell I was going to give up my games for some pillows! There was also other stuff she used to do that kind of creepers me out, but thankfully I have no contact with her.

@Laufeia: But black magiiiiic!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:12:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: I can’t believe she thought the pillows were comparable to games. xD What were the character pillows of? Veggie Tales? Jesus and Bible scenes?
Still sad she got her way with MewTwo. Rest In Peace, Mewtwo figure... wherever you are...
Glad she is out of your life. /:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:01:33 )
*makes an alter for the fallen mewtwo and sings a hymn*
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:04:41 )
@Tsundererra: I think Powerpuff girls? I did like the show, but it was still a stupid trade.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:17:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: LOL, oh wow. Like, I loved PPG too, but my love for Pokémon transcended that. xD Your kid self was no sucker.

-Joins Lau in singing a hymn for the fallen Mewtwo.- )’;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:35:03 )
@Tsundererra: I admit, I was naive as a kid, but even I wasn't falling for it. I'll take an army of cute critters over super girls any day. XD I wonder if I could somehow find that Mewtwo. I think it was a figure from Burger King and it had light up eyes.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:41:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: You could prolly check out eBay. I remember I made my dad go to all the BK for this stuffed dratini mini plush they were selling. )’: Maybe eBay will have that for me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:47:25 )
@Tsundererra: I had a Nidorino figure and a Vulpix plush too.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:49:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: I had a vulpix plushie too!!! Idk where it is, but I bought a vulpix, a ditto vulpix, and an alolan vulpix from the Pokémon center to make up for that loss. :’)
I checked eBay, and it looks like the only things being sold from Burger King are those gold plated Pokémon cards. I still have mine somewhere...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:52:36 )
@Tsundererra: I think my vulpix plush got lost somewhere... I did get a replacement though. I have both the normal and Alolan one from Build a Bear. xD Oh! I found the Mewtwo figure I used to have! Click

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:01:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: I didn’t know build
-a-bear sold Pokémon plushies! I hope they do it again. D’:
Omggggggggg you should get that Mewtwo. It’s a good price~ And I saw the poliwag/poliwhirl toy my bro got from BK that squirted water. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:04:52 )
@Tsundererra: Let's see...they've had Pikachu, Eevee, both versions of Vulpix, Squirtle, Charmander, Meowth, Psyduck, Snubull, Bulbasaur and Snorlax. If I remember correctly. xD And I will once I get some monies! That Mewtwo will be mine again!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:08:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@LordLucre: I had a Pikachu one! I think it would light up or say it’s name, though I can’t remember. Goddddd looking on this page is like shopping at a candy store filled with nostalgia.
You gots to show us a pic when you buy it and receive it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.