Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops OVER at 30K!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 02:09:51 )
Hey all.
Ok, so with Kiwi starting up her lovely auction here, I've been prompted to do my own.

Now, this is going to be a biiit different than the usual. What you get will be dependent on what the winning bid is!
Why?
Uhh... I just wanna see if this works out?
[Feel free to let me know if you don't like the idea or have issues! This is literally just to test the idea out]
You'll find out what the next level is when (if) it's reached =)

PLEASENOTE
that it doesn't matter WHAT the level is. The winner can choose what they want from ANY achieved level!
(Meaning, even if all are unlocked, you can choose to have a chibi, if you so desire~)

★CURRENT LEVEL Marker Illustration
★SAMPLES [][]
40K: Unachieved
★NEXT LEVEL 30K Volts
★OPENING BID 5k Volts
★CURRENT BID 30K Volts | Colin
★INCREMENT Min of 500 volts.
★END DATEOVER

OH YEAH
I accept items too!

★30K Volts | Colin
★25.5K Volts | LupaPrinceRomulus
★22K Volts | Kiwi
★21.5K Volts | LupaPrinceRomulus
★20K Volts | Kiwi
★17.5K Volts | LupaPrinceRomulus
★17K Volts | Kiwi
★15.5K Volts | LupaPrinceRomulus
★12K Volts | kiwi
★10.5K Volts | LupaPrinceRomulus

Start: Chibi [][][][][][][][][][]
10kVolts: Halfbody | Marker []
15k: 'Full'body | Marker [][][][][][]
25K: Marker Illustration [][]
40K: Unachieved
50K: Unachieved
75K: Unachieved
100K: Unachieved

[Yes, I know those go high, and I don't expect them. The level amounts will likely shift as I see how this goes =)]

All right. Y'all can bid, trash my art, or hang out and chat. I'll be around too if you have any questions.
See ya!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 02:22:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@amber lynne: Oooh, has Kiwi started off the auction craze for everyone. Good luck on your auction~ The winning prize format is very interesting. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 02:24:00 )

@Tsundererra: I didn't know what to offer, so I .... thought... maybe this would be a good idea? Lol. I dunno.
We'll see how it goes.

And maybe she did. Maybe she didn't.?
XD

Thanks for the luck though, I may need it XD

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 03:38:21 )
I love the format of this.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 03:42:56 )

@Queen of Trash: Wait, what?
Really?

I... I wasn't sure it was a good idea. ^ ^;;

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 04:44:29 )
@amber lynne: Lemme start it out with the bid of 10.5K in Volts.
You can guess why.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 04:57:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: It looks like you got your first bid already. ^^ It’s been a slow day, so can’t wait to see it pick up when more people are online.

I’m curious to see how the format will pan out. If it’s really successful, more people might use it. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:03:03 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: added!
I'll update the first post with samples when I'm on my pc again.

@Tsundererra: I think it'd be awesome if I get enough bites to unlock the other levels. XD
And it'd probably be very successful if vintqge/ghost or kiwi did it. I mean, come on. They always bring in a crowd. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:09:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I hope more people do bite, I want to see what the other levels are. xD

Judging from the way that auction is going on, the unlocked levels have to be super high from the get-go, otherwise most of the levels will be unlocked within minutes. D’x Not as entertaining to watch, tbh. But I am curious how your format would work if they adopted it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:11:08 )

@Tsundererra: that's fair.
Kiwiwl tends to rake in funds. Lol.

But yeah, it'd be awesome to see this format adopted by others =D
Peeps gotta have diff levels of Wht they CNA do for it to work though, lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:16:01 )
@amber lynne: At least if the thread gets more posts, it'll be famous enough to draw bidder attention.
Though personally I'd hope 'not too much attention' is drawn to here for obvious reasons.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:16:33 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: lol. That's fair.admittedly, I want the higher options unlocked for the sake of having them unlocked, lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:16:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: You’re a genius for thinking of something like this. The artist gets paid fairly based on the kind of work, and the winning bidder gets what they pay for, effort/quality-wise.

Kiwi is going to be super loaded with volts by the end of their auction. >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:17:51 )

@Tsundererra: I actually didn't come up with this. I saw it on Gaia years ago. Lol.

Wanted to try it myself

And I kjow! I'm kinda jelly. Ngl

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:26:03 )
@amber lynne: This ought to be fun, and say you ever heard about a KFC Visual Novel on Steam stores right now?
Also this will hit its 2nd page pretty soon.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:26:33 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Heard of it and don't care about it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:52:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Hahaha, no one has to know where you first got the idea. :viosmirk: We’ll all think of you as the originator of this format.
And I wish I can join the auctions. ;o; I just honestly don’t have anything I want drawn...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 06:00:50 )

@Tsundererra: Lol. That's fair.
Although, you could always join and request art for a friend or something instead.,

Like.. for instance.
If this wasn't my auction, I could enter and request XX piece for Colin.
//shrtugs

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 06:07:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: That sounds like a smart idea for others facing the same dilemma. I just don’t have any friends I‘m close enough with on here to get art for without it seeming like an awkward gesture. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 06:33:56 )

@Tsundererra: Eh? There's always me =(
I kid, I kid.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.