Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports New Post Notification Duplicate

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:04:40 )
Whenever you post in a topic, it immediately shows a notification saying a new post has been placed beneath yours. However I am not sure if it is suppose say that if only you posted, and not another user?

It is hard to explain, so please let me know if I should word this differently.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:27:50 )
I get what you're saying. It happens to me sometimes (I'm don't think it does it will every post, though).
Sometimes I will get the yellow notification bar saying there is a new post, when it's just like a duplicate of mine. Which goes away when I refresh without an issue.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 10:56:49 )
@Nalight: wasn't sure if it was only happening for me. I just wasn't sure if that it was meant on purpose? Because the duplicate would have the edit button popping up, only sometimes.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 01:41:23 )
This is happening to me a lot.
also it will post with my avatar on the left side of the screen no matter what until refresh.

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 13:54:09 )

♥ Panda ♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's happening a lot to me lately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 02:56:24 )
I found a weird post notification as well, when quoting someone who pinged me it will give me a notification that I pinged myself

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.