Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 05:22:26 )

@Shark: you are gonna have to sneak over the border for your healthcare soon if the costs don’t stop being so crazy you know lol
Me neither. If that happens to me take me out humanely.

Thank you. I did have a very nice day today. It wasn’t too cold out and I went to the botanical gardens and it was so beautiful. It was so nice to see some flowers and trees with leaves! I’m so ready for spring. Has it started acting spring-like near you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 18:43:26 )
@Totalanimefan: haha yeah. I've never even left the country before. Or the west coast even. No idea what it's like out there. :P

Hell yeah. I wanna go somewhere pretty! It's just so hard to get out. Not spring here yet. The trees are starting to get some new growth. Might snow a bit.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 23:00:57 )

@Shark: Do you ever want to travel to other places? How far away are you from Canada?

Oh it looks promising that spring is on its way near you. When does spring normally start near you? For me I have enough month at least but it might come early this year since it's hasn't been that cold for us

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 21:35:22 )
@Totalanimefan: mm not really. I'm not too far... right by Seattle.

I guess it starts soonish? It snowed a lot last night but it's sunny today.

Happy Valentines day!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 22:52:29 )

@Shark: Happy Valentine’s Day!
That is pretty close but not exactly like a day trip lol. I heard that Vancouver was super pretty. I’ve only been to the airport.
Snow is nice. We haven’t had any snow this year. Last year we got a bunch so I guess it evens out but it would be nice to see some.

I sent my friend a care box. I hope she gets it soon ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 23:39:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I've seen some video of it! seems nice.

It's gonna snow next week it looks like. So cold. ><

Oh good! That was really nice of you. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/21 16:54:55 )

@Shark: one of my friends had a plan to move there years ago cause he loved it so much. But he found a girlfriend that came his wife so he never moved there.

Next weekend it might snow here which sucks cause I have plans! Lol it’s been so mild this whole winter and only when I have plans does it decide to get cold and maybe snowy.

Thank you. Sorry for the wait on the reply. I was not having a good mental health week at the end of last week and this weekend. I think I’m ok now. I keep worrying that I will slip again but also worrying is how I got there in the first place lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/24 19:26:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I can see why a lot of people would want to move there :D Maybe it'll happen eventually

Yeah it might snow here. It was sooo cold last night... I had to walk outside for a minute and I've never shivered more in my life! Dx

No worries, same here tbh. My mental health is always in the gutter. and physical health. Worrying is the worst.. always gives me mega anxiety.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/24 20:33:13 )

@Shark: the only downside is a heard it was expensive ^^;

Yesterday we had record warmth outside and I went for a walk and it honestly felt like summer. It was very weird. But today it’s back to normal cold winter.

Yeah me too. I try not to let it take over my life. I spoke with my therapist about it and that kinda helped. I just don’t want that to be my new normal.

Did you see the new updates? I think I need those Alice recolors lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 21:07:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Everywhere is expensive Dx

Ooh. I'd like to walk but it's still very cold.

That's good that it helps to talk.

mmhmm, I really like the new items. they look great!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/1 04:50:49 )

@Shark: agreed lol

I can’t wait until it’s a little warmer and lighter for longer and then I can go out for a walk more. We made it to March so I got this lol

Yeah they are great. I should donate to get them. I haven’t done it yet.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 18:24:05 )
@Totalanimefan: I got a couple of them! they're so cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 20:09:11 )

@Shark: I'm gonna get some this weekend. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 00:46:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Hello! How have you been doing?

Did you manage to get any? :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 04:17:30 )

@Shark: I'm good. Just working lots. It was rainy and cold over the weekend (rather winter-like) so I mostly stayed home. Hopefully after this week it will be more spring-like.
I did donate this past weekend. I got all three of the new Alice recolors. I'm not sure how I want to use them in an avatar.

How are you doing?

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/15 04:52:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh yeah, it's been quite rainy here too. Some hail. It was pretty sunny today, so I walked a short bit only because my legs hurt.

Nice nice. I got two of the recolors. :3

I've been poor lately. But I'm trying my best.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/16 21:23:12 )

@Shark: Spring is really just around the corner here now. Next week sometime will be peak bloom for the Cherry Blossoms. My mom isn't coming to see them until the end of March so I hope they can hold off a little.

Oh nice ^^ I like that they are only 250. I was worried they were going to be more. Being poor sucks. :(

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 15:10:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I love the cherry blossoms :3 I wish I could live under a forest of them like a little rat.

Yeah! I wonder what else there will be now.

I went to a hockey game last night, that was neat.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/23 02:33:15 )

@Shark: I love them so much too! There isn’t much in this world more beautiful than those. Tomorrow is probably peak bloom here.

Nice. Did you have fun? Do you like hockey in general? I’m going to a basketball game in April.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 14:35:20 )
I agree :D
I've also been hearing lots of birds and frogs

It was alright! I'm not into sports at all and I know nothing about hockey, so. :P It was very loud and I'm sensitive to noise, so that was pretty uncomfortable.
Have you been to any basketball games before?

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.