Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Pictures and a happy Mama!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 13:13:51 )
As some of you know iam pregnant and will be a mommy soon! so i wanted to share my luck with you in ultrasound / sonogram pictures of my little girl.
She is very active and loves to kick my bladder! But I cant be happier. I always wanted children, this time it was an happy little accident. You will learn to love this little creature in no time and now I cant live without her anymore. Her dad is so happy to get a little princess, that he can protect and love. So everything went great for us. Well and last but not least she is a healthy baby and I hope she ever will be :D

Enough of me and the baby! do you have questions about pregnancy or do you maybe have kids already and want to share your story? Than pls post, chats are always welcome! ^.^

PICS!!!!
from first, to the last one of today =)

my Perfect little angle
sorry I was so happy that I wanted to share this with you!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:01:50 )
Congratulations on your tiny nugget of human! :vreg-celebrate:

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:12:35 )

Congrats on that little cutie.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:24:27 )
@Kozi:
@vengeance:
thank you you two ^-^today i feel like the happiest human on earth!

my dad and i also plant some calunas on my moms grave so its also pretty again :DDDD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:26:46 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Your mom is not there with you anymore? Must be hard for you that she will not be there when the baby is born.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:37:12 )
@vengeance: yes it is really hard for me to take the pragnancy without her lead! but well my dad really starts to worry this is so cute and my BF and his family are there for me! well and because i miss her so much my child will get her name as second name =)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:49:10 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Using her as a second name is a really good idea. Glad you have many support from your bf's family.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 15:04:49 )
@vengeance: yes =) and from my dad i have alot support too! i consider myself as lucky.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 16:35:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

That third pic is my favorite. It looks like she’s sucking on that thumb. I’m really happy that everything is going so wonderfully for you. :3 You’re the most happy pregnant woman I’ve met, not even the bad symptoms can keep you down.

I’ve never wanted kids, and when I was younger, people told me “wait until you’re older, you’ll want kids”. I’m almost 30, and nope, still don’t want kids. I was a teacher for a few years, so I like dealing with them indirectly and with no lifetime commitments.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 18:04:43 )
@Tsundererra: thank you iam really happy yay ^-^ and no thats her umbilical cord ahe was heavy asleep as this picture was taken but yure rught it lookes like this ^^ and no i never would get down because i love children iam happy i was finally able to recive a happy little accident ;D

and this is okay as long as youre happy with =) i can understand this because being pregnant is hard also being a parent is tiring and can really be difficult! iam just sure if you would have an accident you would love the little one! because thats our nature!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 22:42:17 )

Congrats! I’m glad the baby is healthy

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.