Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion We hit 1 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 19:00:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I hope they like talking to me as much as I like talking to them. ;~;
At least I’m willing to leave the undercurrent when I get pinged. xD

@Q t e a p o n: Hwhoaaaa, I looooove the new item!!! It’s my favorite crown on here so far. x3 Definitely worth the wait! I hope it has more poses we can unlock.

Ahhh, I feel bad for all the people who became homeless once your old avi site went down. ): It seemed like the owner didn’t prioritize the site in their life. TAT Wish they could’ve left a second dev in charge if they knew they didn’t have the time to deal with the site...
I’m actually glad Voltra started off closer to now than when avatar sites were really popular. It seems like the bulk of our community are peeps who joined other avi sites during the boom, lost interest because life, and have now come back years later trying to find a new avi site. I was scared I was going to be the only person in their late 20s among a bunch of 11-13 year olds when I joined. xD Thankfully, that’s not the case.

I was wondering how the site managed to have the same look with all the items, especially since there are so many different artists. It’s kinda neat that there’s so much support for the pixel artists, and that it’s kinda like a team effort.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 19:23:44 )

@Tsundererra: yes you are very good at responding to pings. What do you think about the new milestone item?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 19:27:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I like it a bit more than the last one. I like that the crown fits the head well, and the colorings are noice. So sad this wasn’t around for my AOTW ice queen. xD
How are you liking it?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 19:36:43 )

@Tsundererra: it would have really went well with it!
I like the new items a lot. They are super well pixeled and would work for guys and girls.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:03:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: You’re right, they are pretty gender neutral. I felt bad that the last item wasn’t as gender neutral because of that dress pose. But the moon and stars pose made up for that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 22:04:35 )

@Tsundererra: those moon and stars pose are great! I’m working them into a new avatar I’m making.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 23:00:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I just realized that you changed your avi, and it’s one I saw in the avatar contest. xD
Can’t wait to see what you do with the moon and stars~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 23:15:47 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah I’ve held this one for over a week and I was tired of waiting. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 23:29:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I know how that feels. xD I’m glad your avi has eyes and hair again.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 00:40:08 )

@Tsundererra: lol me too. I was only half finished with that last one when I went to start making a new one for AOTW.
I have almost finished the next one but it’s missing a few elements so we’ll see when I bring it out.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 01:39:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: AOTW is keeping me from releasing new avis too. xD I got a break with the current theme because I just BS’d something together this time and went back to planning my spooky october avi.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 03:43:48 )

@Tsundererra: yeah it’s probably good to take breaks too. I really like your current avatar

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 04:47:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ahhh, thank you~ It took me a bit to decide on everything. ^^ Is your next avi spooky themed?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 05:23:47 )

OMG, how do we reach them so fast? o:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 05:36:43 )

@Tsundererra: No it uses today’s new item ^^ I could make it Halloween-like and with the new item, but I didn’t lol Maybe I should?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 05:37:11 )

@Raxton: Long story short, Tsun.
But really the user-run events have been a big hit ^^

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 05:39:35 )

ahh yeahh, i just notice tsun is leading the top poster leaderboard by a really big margin o:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 06:20:45 )

@Raxton: Yes she is. We really need to up our game. How have you been by the way?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 06:36:41 )

I m good actually
just really busy with work, and a lot of tv shows i need to catch up on xD
so i might be a bit quiet hahahaha

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 07:01:26 )

@Raxton: what do you do for a living? And I’ll reply back quicker if you ping me lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.