Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Considering getting a restraining order against my crazy relatives

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 11:24:40 )
Unfortunately my sister who is a lawyer said that would be too difficult since my cousin and his wife live downstairs from me and grandma. There would have to be exceptions that say "except at home" which is basically it.

Too bad. He's nuts.

The latest incident involved him swearing at my mom because I guess I dropped kleenex (that fell out of the car onto the ground near the driveway) ??? Note that he didn't tell me, instead he texted my mom a long a$$ text message and he ended the text message with "On behalf on my wife and I, F&$@ you Aunty." (Except spelt out).

Hmmmm, crazy.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 16:24:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LOL, he cray to go crazy over one Kleenex. How does he know it’s even yours? It could have blown there from somewhere else. Whose house are you living in? If it’s your mom’s or grandma’s, you guys should give them a letter saying they are being kicked out, and have x amount of time to pack and look for a new place.

I disowned one side of my family because they’re the worst of the worst. When I was 19, I colored the tips of my hair pink, and aaaaall the uncles and cousins (even the balding ones) had the nerve to tell me on Thanksgiving that a woman’s hair should be natural colors...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 16:33:37 )

Real talk this is probably stemming from a lot of unresolved tension between your cousin and your mom. Regardless, that is kind of gross of them to act that way.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 16:43:43 )

@eliechan: hey. I’m glad to see you again but I’m sorry this shit keeps happening. No matter how much of an asshole he is do not let your mom give in to his selfish demands. You and I both know why he’s being such an asshole. I can’t believe that he is still being a childish bully.
You can text me anytime. I’m sorry we haven’t been in touch much.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 18:03:53 )
@eliechan: hey its elie! Sorry you gotta deal with that bull. Definitely sounds like he's got some.built.up.anger in there. o_o bro needs a xanax and a nap. Just try not to let such trivial things get to you. It's kinda sad that that's all it takes to upset him.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.