Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I’m #1 again

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:54:56 )

@Atropa Belladonna: awesome. ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:56:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I should cut out caffeine too. I try not to drink it past noon, but sometimes I slip up. I love my tea and chocolate. T^T
I’m also hoping that when the days get shorter, it will help me with sleeping on time.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:57:04 )
@Tsundererra: i cant wait for the halloween event!!!!

@Totalanimefan: thank you :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:57:49 )

@Tsundererra: yeah I love love tea and chocolate but I know I can’t have any past a certain time. Like last night my cousin made an amazing home made chocolate pudding and I couldn’t have any when it was done because I knew that it would keep me awake :(

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:58:24 )

@Atropa Belladonna: I haven’t heard about a Halloween event but I’m sure that we are going to have one since we do every year.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:59:42 )
@Totalanimefan: voltra need to have a halloween event =O its the best event of the whole year!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:01:22 )

@Atropa Belladonna: yeah I feel like that it’s that best events on any avatar site. It’s so easy to get into the mood.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:02:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: This will be my first Halloween Event too! I hope we do get one. The poor staff has been working their butts off hard for us lately.

@Totalanimefan: You know... I think I messed up yesterday. I had like 1/2 cup of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream at like 6, and it had chocolate in it. u__u I need to be more careful.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:36:20 )

@Tsundererra: that’s hard. I would have been awake too. Also I ran out of in flight free internet. I listened to music for a while but then I asked Martin for has phone for an hour of internet. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:38:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, I thought you already got home when you posted. xD But that explains your sudden disappearance. Yay for TMF. The m can also stand for Martin, but then he’d be conceited to be his own fan. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:42:13 )

I was still in the air lol @Tsundererra: there is an hour so or left of my flight. ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:43:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh yay~ You can use up all that free internet time and be on here for the remainder of the flight then.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:46:51 )

@Tsundererra: yeah that’s what I plan on doing. I was going to play fire emblem. But I don’t feel like it. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:48:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Hwaaaaat?! Are you in a bad place in the game? I spent one of my 14 hour flights playing FE Awakening for half of it. xD I hope the new game is just as good.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:51:48 )

@Tsundererra: oh I love the game I just want to play it with Martin and he’s watching pre-downloaded anime. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:53:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ahhhh, I see. You don’t want to watch anime with him? Also, he is stepping on your turf. Give him a manga to read. STAY YOUR LANE, MARTIN.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:54:28 )

@Tsundererra: haha we read one piece together on the iPad last flight. He is watching Gun Gale Online but I don’t really like Isekai.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:03:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I can only do isekai if it doesn’t have harem/random big tiddy fan service, and a decent storyline.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:09:55 )

@Tsundererra: me too but right now I’m just so tired of it. Every season there is at least one isekai and even if it’s good I’m just done. It’s time to have a new trend. I feel like that about Superhero movies in the west too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:17:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: All the isekais lately have been male MC that looks bland and boring, and his personality and life are equally bland and boring, and then POOF. He gets zapped to another world where he might have powers or something that make him less useless than his previous life. Oh, and random hot girls are a part of his new life and group. =___=
I used to feel that way about superhero movies until the MCU came along. Ugh, just so many blegh Spider-Man, X-Men, Batman, and Superman reboots. Bless the MCU. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.