Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Lemme tell Y'all about my Alien Visitation last night

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 16:45:30 )
I often have dreams that have the EXACT SAME setting as I'm in currently and this was no different. That means that all of the details are exactly as they are in real life or situations are exactly as they usually happen in real life.

Here's the dream-
I was in my bed, snuggling with the hubs and we were asleep. I hear my son call my name. (happens often)
My husband pats me and says it's my turn. I start to get up to go get him and my husband says "wait- I think I hear him." and sure enough I could hear the pitter patter of his feet on the wood floor running to our room.

So, I lay back down. My Husband leans down and pulls him up into the bed and I say "Wait, how did he open his door?" (He's 3 and we keep the safety handle on his room door so that he can't get into shenanigans throughout the house while we are all supposed to be sleeping).

I look up and see 2 figures in the doorway of my bedroom and immediately notice they have fatter heads, that one is shorter than the other and that they have 2 different skin tones in shades of gray. They both wave at me with their 2 fingers and thumb because that's all they have on each hand. Other than the skin tone, skull shape, and number of fingers, they looked human.

I start trying to scream and thrash around and quickly realize that I can't move or speak. (Sleep Paralysis- also happens often in conjunction with dreams that mimic the setting). I feel something lightly brush down the side of my arm and my brain is fully awake at this point. When I can finally move my body and open my eyes, my first thought was " I swear to everything if this kid is my bed, I'm gonna lose my shi mind."

Good news- He wasn't in my bed.

Bad news- I'm fairly certain aliens were in my house. XD

Other Good news- They seemed like they were genuinely trying to be helpful..

Super professional HQ Police Sketch of the aliens are soon to follow. XD
aka- I'ma scribble somethin' down

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 16:54:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

That’s scary, Mousy. D’: Everything was so normal and realistic up until the aliens at the door. But at least they were chill aliens? Did you tell your husband about this? It would be interesting if he experienced the same thing too.

I’ve experienced sleep paralysis once, and it was the scariest thing. I didn’t know they occur with dreams that mimic the setting (mine definitely was.)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 17:15:33 )
@tsundererra: Well, the realistic setting is just my experience with it!

My favorite story with it is when I was in college and I was dreaming that I was asleep in my bed and another me was sitting at the foot of my bed and she says "okay [Mousy] you're about to have some sleep paralysis. It's okay. You don't need to panic" and then sure enough, I couldn't move or speak, but it was better because I warned myself.

Usually it's stuff like in my room holding me down or something sinister. ugh.

I told my husband about the dream and he thought it was hilarious. I asked my son if he saw any aliens last night and he said yes. but he's 3 and says yes to everything. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 17:48:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Mousy: Oh man, I can’t imagine experiencing it more than once, or even have it be as creepy as yours. I would just never sleep if I saw my doppelgänger, even if they were trying to warn me. That’s a NOPE from me.

Also, kids prolly see a lot more things than us, but as long as they’re not scared or being hurt, it should be fine. It would be cool if your son had alien friends.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 17:48:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Also, I love how they’re wearing shirts in your sketch. They look so friendly. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 20:06:27 )
@tsundererra: Voltra is PG13... I gotta keep it family friendly.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.