Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Dimples Quest ! ♡

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 02:35:22 )
@inatlaka: haha. how are ya doing today?

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 02:50:55 )

Doing alright.... still feeling a bit sad since I lost my cell phone over the weekend.
How are you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 03:44:35 )
@inatlaka: aw oh no! >n <
my phone is always on me for work and personal, so i would totally understand!

im sicky but i am okay. getting tired!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 03:45:10 )

Hope you heal soon. <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 03:47:28 )
@inatlaka: thank yous!
have a lovely evening~

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 04:06:33 )

Likewise :)

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:01:55 )

@nebula: Oh no! Well I hope you're okay and safe! D:
I hope you get your power back soon!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 17:45:49 )
@Boss Rimi: meee too!
i has question. i am a mobile user here and trying to figure out a site to upload photos. i been trying to use many and my images are showing up broken in my closet in undercurrent ;n ; i am using the [ ] code they provide on each site. frustrated me last night - boo

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:03:21 )

@nebula: Well, I use imgur to upload photos. Once the photo is uploaded, I open the image on a new tab, take the link up top, and place it down like so:
[img = link here] without the spaces and that should work. You don't have to add [/img] to the end of it or else it will just post a link. If you want the image to actually show, you just do the first thing.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 17:51:36 )
@Boss Rimi: hiya there! thank you so much for the information. ill play with it later, im at work at the moment >n <

hope you are well! i been a busy bee

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:36:40 )

@nebula: Hello! How's work going?
I hope it isn't too stressful and that you're able to relax soon.
I've been busy with school and midterms. But so far I have great grades.
So that makes me feel a bit better.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:06:17 )
@Boss Rimi: its still going xD got a fire extinguisher training here in half an hour. fun stuff.

not too stressful! got a new car and got an mri done. been anxious about my results but i know for a fact imma need surgery. ;n ;

woot for good grades! were the midterms tough?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:12:10 )

@nebula: Oh wow, yep that sounds fun. lol

Glad it's not stressing you out too much! But don't worry! If you do need surgery, I'm sending you a bunch of positive vibes and hope that the surgery is a success! :D

Not really. I had 2 for History. Small essays. I mean, they weren't too complicated but I think I could have done better.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 23:59:05 )
@Boss Rimi: it was fun. didnt embarrass myself in front of my whole agency xD i can fight fires now! woot woot

thank you! greatly appreciate it cause i am terrified. never had to go through surgery >n <

i am sure you did just fine! i always overthink my writings, lately my emails to executive people who provide us with the services for our people to use. we are our worse critic. do they give you like number of words or pages to have to complete?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:11:45 )

@nebula: Yay!

What kind of surgery do you think you'll be going through?
I mean, you don't have to tell me, I'm just curios.

I've been through 5 surgeries. So I'm accustomed to them. Kinda.

We are our own worst critics. I agree.
Uhh, no they don't actually. The professor just gave us the 2 prompts to write about and that was it.
It did have to be double spaced though.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:22:24 )
@Boss Rimi: i have a cyst growing in my knee. my primary had to tell me that it could most likely return because they assumed its coming from a tear in something. BUT i am waiting for the final verdict. soon i will know

oh no! i definitely cannot fathom having five. i was the biggest baby trying to find the stupid mri department at the hospital. freaking huge place and the directory and info desk wasnt helpful. had a panic attack. i never been through an mri either xD cannot imagine what kinda mess imma be getting to my surgery loll ahh sigh

oh thats nice. i remember there being a whole bunch of directions like citing resources and being either number of pages or words. double spacing always seems like youve done more than in reality xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:49:26 )

@nebula: Oof, that sounds rather painful. D: Is it going to be a pretty complex surgery?
Hopefully the verdict is a good one.

You know, you'd think I have a big pain tolerance after all that. But I don't. lol
Don't worry, you'll be fine. It's not like you'll be going alone, so you'll have someone there to be your emotional support. :3

I don't know if we'll need to do that for my English class essay.
I sure hope not. Citing sources is annoying. D:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 02:40:26 )
@Boss Rimi: its getting stiffer so a tad uncomfortable prolonged kneeling. >n < it probably wont be too bad but im glad i got the mri done asap cause its growing.

i keep calling it my new found friend xD makes others laugh a bit and calms me ahah

my hubby has to work :c
im trying to get it done on my time off for my birthday next month. just get it done and over with. if i can get it sooner, i would. i am able to get time off really easily. havent told hr yet... trying to get that verdict so i can ask my questions. how long is the recovery. my main question. i do have enough pto to take two months off loll but i have time sensitive duties >n < probably where my anxiety lies most

i was in english honors my freshman year of high school. its like engraved and haunted me for a long time xD read some good books. i dont miss high school and i tried college. i was hella smart back then. its one of those things that i would redo, just minus the distractions bahahaa

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 03:10:13 )

@nebula: I'm glad you got that done quickly before it got any worse!

Hahah that's cute! xD

Aww, is there anyone else that can go with you?
Can he maybe ask for the day off? I mean a partner's surgery should be reason enough to skip work.
Or maybe he can leave work early?
I hope you can get the time off that you need.

Oof English honors?! That's a tough class, I applaud you for surviving! o:

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 16:52:55 )
@Boss Rimi: good morning! how are ya doing? c:

i am hoping he could get some time off maybe at the end of his shift. there is only him and one other detailer for a car dealership. so it is tough to take a day off for him. his boss is going through a nasty divorce and not treating him right. i keep telling him to put in a complaint form cause it seems targetted as the other guy doesnt get any disrespect.

i loved the class at first until we needed to do play-like video of reenactments of books we read. i am a nervous goose and cannot function when cameras or eyes on me. >n < otherwise i enjoyed the reading xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.