Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 00:37:47 )
NΞBULΔ here! how are we doing this fine sunday? c:
oml, it has been ages since i been to an
avatar based community! it was dry for a bit

a little about me; ♡ yellow, nintendo, & the beach
i work w/ adult w/ disabilities in their employment aspects of their lives. i love making friends! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 00:40:24 )

@NEBULA: hi welcome to Voltra!! <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 00:46:35 )
thank you, @Totalanimefan
this place is real cute, is it pretty active? c:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 01:19:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Hello~! Good to have you here. :D Really like your username. I like Nintendo too, but I’ve been holding off on buying a switch. Hopefully the lighter version will make the original’s price drop. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 01:30:10 )
thank you, @Tsundererra

i believe the switch lite is the 'cheaper version'.
my hubby is getting me the yellow one & he is taking mine. i cannot wait for new horizon! i also love minecraft :D

seems like these places are not as they used to be... but this place is so cuuute.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 01:50:42 )

@NEBULA: I would say that it's active. It's not like Gaia in it's heyday, but when it's not the middle of the night it's active. And when there is an event it's like damn. I can't keep up.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 01:54:11 )
@NEBULA: hello and welcome ^_^ i think you’ll enjoy it here just fine. It is pretty active. And like total said, when there are events going on it’s hard to keep up with all the posts and user events and little things happening! It gets crazy xP. And the community here is wonderful. :3 so many nice and generous people.~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 02:02:20 )
@Totalanimefan: well that does sound promising. i am pretty social. i am really addicted to game of sultans - has a community base but it is a competitive game. /:

looking to get back into these since it has been awhile, a lot of sites i was involved with are gone o.o'

@Bioshock: i love your username ♡u♡
& thank you! i love it & been doing it for seven years. i have met and worked along side amazing people. always new faces & never a dull day.
good luck! good things will come~

@Laufeia: hiya & thank yous~ i been searching through the shops, so cute. everyone does seem very nice. c: i am excited to be here!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 02:05:15 )

@NEBULA: that sounds pretty cool. How long have you liked the game?
Have you explored the rest of the forums?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 02:10:04 )
i have played gos since december but am a server hopper. its an awesome game but easy to spend money.

i been lurking through the forums. kinda looking into clothing my avatar. the colors are so pretty *u*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 02:42:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@NEBULA: Oh man, I looooove Animal Crossing, so I’m psyched about New Horizon. It also sucks watching my friends play the new Fire Emblem game before me too. ToT
Is your husband getting you the lite version? I’m torn because I probably would play it more as a handheld, but I like having the option of playing it on the tv too... plus I like all the controller color options. Hoping this Black Friday will see some better deals and help me make a decision.

This site is cute, and the community is wonderful. People are supportive and positive. There is an event coming up soon-ish, so you’ve joined at the right time. You can also check out the item museum (link is somewhere on the front page) if you want to make a list of quest items. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 02:57:45 )
i already made a personal discord for note taking. got done with getting all the colors of clothes down so i can make colorful matching avatars.

silly question, but is the currency called here? looks like volts? obviously in the name of the site. wondering if theres a proper name?

i barely ever use my switch on the tv. i have 3ds with four copies of acnl. i miss playing but they will always be close to my heart. im excited for the lite - more so that it is yellow. hahah c:

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 03:03:53 )

@NEBULA: welcome! voltra is kinda still new so its on the smaller side but everyones very nice uwu
nintendo is awesome! ive been wanting a switch since it first came out but i havent been able to get one RIP ):

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 03:26:43 )
@NEBULA: Hello! Welcome to Voltra.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 03:27:59 )
thank you! c:
i am loving all the items & colors!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 12:23:09 )

Welcome to Voltras! :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 15:49:42 )
@NEBULA: yes the currency is called volts. The premium currency is called ohms. ^_^
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 15:55:04 )

" thank you for the warm welcome everyone!
everyone is so nice ♡u♡ "

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 16:08:23 )

Hello there,welcome to Voltra :) I love the colour yellow too!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:14:40 )

" @sunny: thank you so much! i wish everything was yellow! haha xD "

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.