Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee 5 months later..

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 19:23:24 )
I have not been on for 5 months. I'm trying to come back to the avatar community websites because I miss being on them, well I miss the old days. I'm not sure if there any new avatar community websites out there like Ernya. I got busy with life and now I'm in school. I don't really have a social life which is why I love going online making friends.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 19:28:25 )
@Qt: welcome back! I have bad anxiety so I like making online friends too! This is my favorite avatar site. Everyone is so wonderful here.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 21:18:52 )
I am the same as Laufeia. I also have bad anxiety and prefer talking to people here than in real life. Real life conversing can be very awkward.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 22:05:57 )

@Qt: hey welcome back. ^_^ I miss Ernya too. I used to be on that site all the time. I would say that in a way this place is similar.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 03:17:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Not too sure how Ernya was like, but this has been my favorite avatar site of all time. Stay and you’ll see why.
I have anxiety problems like Laufeia, and being on here has helped me out a lot because the people are so chill. :viosunglasses:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 06:03:38 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I remember a Qtea over on recolor, dunno if they're you or just someone with a similar username tho

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 01:50:57 )

Since 1103 posts.

Welcome back! Ahh that tends to happen. I too dissappear randomly when life gets a bit busy.
As Tsunderrera said, voltra is also my favorite avi site ^^. Even when I dissapear for a bit this place is still super friendly/welcoming.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 16:06:49 )
i always spent my time on gaiaonline but, i’m starting to like this place more and more
aries that doesn't caries
snottie's quest thread

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 01:37:54 )
I recently joined the site but i know what you mean about nostalgia lol i never played Ernya but i was on a similar site called tinierme i really missed dressing up my avatar lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 06:17:50 )

Hi, welcome back! c:
I just came back from a break. Looks like there's lots of new people to meet and talk to.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.