Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Va-11 Hall-a and N1rv Ann-a

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 02:49:17 )

Recently, a friend of mine was kind enough to gift me this game called "Va-11 Hall-a: Cyberpunk Bartender Action." Its been on my wishlist i think A little before it actually released. Ive been playing it the past two days and MAN im literally OBSESSED!

The characters are lovely and i love the diverse personalities and ESPECIALLY the designs (Dana has my heart honestly.) The story itself and the multiple endings look SO good and the achievements arent very hard to get which is SOOO nice!!! At least, so far. Theres also the added bonus that a lot of main characters are lgbt+ as well! (Literally the main character, Jill, has a situation revolving around one of her past boyfriends and girlfriends. awesome stuff.) Even the first character (okay technically the second) you meet if you play the prologue is lesbian! Theres also pan and gay! (Although I have yet to see any nonbinary characters, a characters brother was mentioned in passing that he was trans!)
Also the music is SO. GOOD. and you get to choose it while you play! At the start of everyday, you pick 12 songs out of a 24 list and you can them in any order along with duplicates! You can also shuffle and loop songs!
I could go on and on about va11halla, but im also excited for n1vranna, its sequel that is planned for 2020! It looks very charming, and I'm sorta glad they with a different art style this time (so it didnt feel like a carbon copy) but its interface rn (from the steam screenshots at least) didnt feel as lively or as fun from va11halla, and it sorta disappointed me tbh. Hopefully some extra changes will come along to change it up!

tl,dr; i love cyberpunk bartender game with pretty girls and good music :D! Highly recommend if you like graphic novels and a nice, sorta new take on the cyberpunk genre!

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 18:16:31 )

I've never heard of it but it sounds pretty interesting o: is it only on Steam?

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 19:47:58 )

Since 1103 posts.

Ohhhh this looks so fun x)

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 21:44:44 )

@Vii: Let me check - I think so, but it's also on console like the Switch, and ps4! No xbox release though.

@Alexis: It truly is! After only 2-3 days I already have 15 hours on it! So good....

Also! Here are some screenshots cause I forgot to include some lol

Btw, those lines you see are scanlines! You can turn them off and on at your own will! (I personally have them off.)

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 19:14:27 )

I dig the art style and colours! It's definitely going on my list of games to check out!

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.