Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Early Bird gets the Worm!

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 12:10:35 )
So, I'm trying to get on the schedule of waking up early, like between 4:30 & 5:30 am early...
Today I managed to get out of bed by 5:45 am.

Why? I feel like I have no time in my day if I wake up right before class or work, then get home to only have a few hours before heading right to bed, unless I stay up late.

We'll see how today goes, hopefully I don't get super tired. :P

What time do you all wake up? what's your usual sleep schedule?

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 13:13:30 )

⋯▼▾┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▾▼⋯

Oh man getting up before 7 am is a complete mission for me... and I'd also like to get up at a similar time as well cos I wanna eat food and just chill before work as well.
I'm meant to be at work by 8:30ish if I'm opening, otherwise 10 minutes before 9 am!

I stay up real late though and sleep only like 4 or 5 hours if I don't stay up stupidly late.

But wishing you luck with getting up early!!

⋯▲▴┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▴▲⋯

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 13:44:55 )
@myotis: similar to me then. I'm out the door like 20 to 10 mins before class or work.

I really wanna use my morning quiet time to be productive. Currently halfway through my workout at the gym. And organized a bunch of my tasks before hand. So I'd say it's going well! :)

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 14:18:30 )

⋯▼▾┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▾▼⋯

I live pretty close to work so I can always make it in no time... but still - it always feels like I'm just too wasted all day and all tired!

That sounds really productive though, I can never make myself get to the gym tho. I'm definitely not a morning person but YOU KEEP AT IT if it makes you happy!

Hahah on my days off I get up at 10... it's so nice... it's the only days I get an actual amount of sleep

⋯▲▴┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▴▲⋯

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 14:52:58 )
@koneko: Yes, the sunrise is so worth it, but it just makes it harder to get up when it's still dark outside before hand. xP
@myotis: I usually never get to sleep past 9 am anymore, so now that you bring of sleeping in... that sounds nice.
*NO NO Stay focused Fozzy! Early Bird!*
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 14:59:22 )

Hahah it's seriously the nicest thing ever though, made worse (or better??) by my cat!

But you can do it early bird, I believe in youu!!

Also it's like 2 am and I should actually sleep ;w; good nightoo o0o//

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 18:26:29 )

Good for you.
My schedule has changed over the years. When I was a student I would wake up at 7:30am, go for a mile walk then come home, eat, and get ready for a full day of class. It really helped me with the stress of school. (And it helped that I lived in Florida)

But now my husband that I’ve been married to for many years is a night owl. I’m still more of a go to bed early wake up early person but now I go to bed at like 11pm-12am
But I normally have jobs where I have to be in at 8 or 9pm so I feel like sometimes I don’t get enough sleep. My husband starts work at 10am but he’s such a night owl that he could easily stay up until 2-3am.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 20:53:43 )

i hate when capitalism makes me wake up earlier to be productive :/
i should be waking up around 7/8am, i get out of bed on average 8:20/8:30am

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:34:27 )

@Deaa: I would say that 8:30 is not too late of a time to wake up! Sometimes I set my alarm for 8:30.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 05:52:59 )

The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
I wake with the sun.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 08:13:52 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I sleep when I'm tired, I'm awake when I'm not

Usually means I'm awake at night lol

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 09:27:37 )
@Fozzy: Ohhh boy, is that ever a question. XDD;;
My sleep schedule is absolutely jacked.
I work a very long night shift, anywhere from 12 to 16. (12 being standard, and anything over being OT.)
But since life so far caters to the living and not the undead, I have to do a lot of things during normal business hours.
So on my work days, I sleep during the day.
My days off, I sleep at night. That way I can get stuff like banking, doctor's appointments, and other human stuff done. XD

RIP

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.