Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Lupa Clan: Where Werewolves plus other peoples gather

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:21:36 )
@Fenava: My characters are all pretty different from each other XD I'm currently playing an old half dragon half shrimp, a spider girl, and a kelpie guy~
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Maybe I could try to design something and suggest it? They don't need to look at it, or do it, but at the least it would be there.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:22:51 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus:

@SnakeWeaver:

@LordLucre:

I was talking about Draconic Angel or Demonic Angel character phase

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:23:47 )
@Fenava: What kind of phase is that?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:24:50 )
@fenava: Yeah, those are kicka$$ ideas right there.
@lordlucre: Please do that, at least water works at your side.
@snakeweaver: Yeah, a start may lead to bigger and even better things later down the lines, so there's that.
Also for what it's worth, I'd LIKE to strive to make whatever 'OCs/PCs' I'd have contrast with each other, role-play wise.

84 posts going on there really.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:29:38 )
@SnakeWeaver:

It was fun trying to play a Angelic Dragon that was trying to do good and care about stuff after being alive for a few thousand years

And the Demonic Angel was a bit tricky to actually pull off

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:30:27 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Honestly I originally started roleplaying online when I was a teenager to help with my writing skills. I use it to help in not making different types since I've always known how to do that, but how to make them more realistic and figure out how to make them react in all sorts of situations. Instead of focusing on how to make them different, you could have fun and use random generators, or just think of random fun traits?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:31:04 )
@Fenava: I've never played either of those honestly, not even sure how one would pull that off.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:35:42 )
@fenava: Some Dragons WERE Angels to be fair, so there's that.
Not all literal Dragons, but SOME of them were.
Other literal Dragons would be Actual Gods in Mortal Dragon guises too.

@snakeweaver: Forum-based or Tabletop if I may ask? :3
81 posts as of now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:39:09 )
@SnakeWeaver:

Well a Demonic Angel is actually called a nyphilim which are descendents of a Angel and a Demon they could choose if they wanted to be good or evil, but I played my character as like the Eminece in the shadow or something close to it

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:42:49 )
@fenava: To be fair, some Nephilim breeds can stem from Angels breeding with Giants and stuff too.
I've seen it confirmed in Abrahamic Texts, the particular Nephilim that David of Israel(descended from the God-approved Sorcerer Moses) killed in Goliath was an Angel x Giant-flavored Hybrid, actually.
80 posts left to go.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:43:06 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Only with friends before. Haven't done it much lately. Used to, but now it's just my brother's Netflix account(he doesn't share).

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:44:47 )
@lordlucre: So you only saw all 12 episodes of Madoka Magica with friends before, that's neat.
Ever tried Tabletop role-plays before?
78 posts left to go really.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:50:08 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I've roleplayed in forums and online groups, but not tabletop~
@Fenava: Aren't nephilim either fallen angels or half angels?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:52:08 )
@snakeweaver: Mainly the latter usually.
And bummer no Tabletop regards really.
77 posts left to go.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:52:44 )
@SnakeWeaver:

Fallen Angels, Half Angels, and for some reason descendents of Angels and Demons

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:52:52 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Just one DnD campaign with friends. It's still going too.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:55:27 )
@lordlucre: I hope it goes well, it'd suck to have a lot of your party members leave you behind for any one reason or another.
Friends aren't meant to let Friends abandon each other or leave each other in the dark for all the wrong reasons. T_T

@fenava: Yeah, and the Old Strains of those already have a lot of varied breeds from various Angel x mortal species combos going for it too.
76 posts right about now.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:56:52 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: It's more like at least two members of the party get killed in every fight we end up in.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:57:49 )
@lordlucre: Yeah, that sounds almost as though we're talking 'Gaunt's Ghosts' or whatever going on, 2 party members dying every session?
75 posts as of now left to go.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:59:34 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: We just have really bad luck. And I mean really bad luck. Last time, we almost died because the team leader forced us to fight a dragon. We were completed unprepared for it.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.