Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts After the event hangout

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 22:10:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: It’s awesome that everything is so close together in Europe. It takes me longer just to drive out of my state to another state. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 22:16:07 )

@Tsundererra: Yeh most Europeen countries aren't that big. So we go to our neighbour country once a month to do the big groceries.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:03:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: That sounds like a blast! It’s like you can take a vacation within a day if you wanted. Are you close enough to go to Switzerland? My parents went there and omggggg the pictures. Such a beautiful place.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:15:30 )

@Tsundererra: Not for one day. But we could definitely go there on vacation with the car. My parents however never want to go to Switzerland again. They had a horrible experience there.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:18:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: Oh no, what happened? I’ve only heard good things from people who have visited. The country people have complained about the most is France... They were so rude, I changed my language elective from French to German in high school. D’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:21:43 )

@Tsundererra: Ages back before I was born (so that's atleast 30 years back) they went there. Back then you still had borders. They where stopped by border control and they searched the whole car. They treated my parents like criminals. They where sure my parents had drugs with them. Expecialy since they had a big black dog. They only found sigarets which they then seized.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:36:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: Times have definitely changed. Crossing borders within the EU looks more chill now. But omg, that random discrimination against your parents sucked. Why did they take the sigarets? D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:40:16 )

@Tsundererra: Probably because they where pissed they couldn't find anything on my parents.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:47:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: LOL, that sounds about right. Those kinds of searches still happen frequently in the U.S. unfortunately. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:53:19 )

@Tsundererra: Yeh so no more Switzerland for those two. It also would not be a good idea for my dad's health.

0 7 7 9 6 6 1 8 8
Tsundererra generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 77
Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:56:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: I seeee~ What countries do they like to visit? O:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:57:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I can’t believe I rolled a number generator here. xD It was a bad reflex.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 21:00:07 )

@Tsundererra: Belgium but my mom is like no never again. Germany and Czech Republic.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 21:04:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: Yaaaasss, I love Germany! My uncle lives in Frankfurt so I used to go often. Ooooh, I’ve never been to the Czech Republic, but I do like their old architecture.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 21:07:24 )

@Tsundererra: Czech Republic is great because it is cheap and they have some beautiful nature:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 23:07:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: Oh man, that bridge structure is just gorgeous. I didn’t know they had mountains like that since the only thing I know about Czech Republic is what I’ve seen in pictures/vids of Prague.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 22:56:01 )
What I know about Praque: that the coming netflix series shadow and bones, will be filmed there 8D

Gues who just took a spontaneous trip to a medieval festival ( Europes biggest according to the arrangers ) Ended in a weird chaindance on a hillside with a bunch of different people.. Like at least one italian ( the one was super adorable ) and 4 russians. to the band Virelai.
I even got to be in a medieval costume that I borrowed from a friend, at the place I bought a medieval belt so I have one next time I go to such an event, or just have to dress in medieval outfits. 8D finally go to taste some mead ( ignoring the meaddealers that were super eager to get me to taste every single one of the meads.. and there were like a lot of stalls xDD Only tasted 2 though ^^;;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 02:03:57 )

I'm liking that people post here. We are going to have a good mini event soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:53:58 )
I want to stay logged in and post, but FF XIV calls to me...
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:50:19 )
Urgh.. Didn't get an roles or the hauntd house D:

at least I can comfort myself by going to a LARP-galla on saturday. Finally managed to find the wig I needed for the character. new the only stuff needed i some roses, and pearls to put in the hair to cut the lace in the lacefront wig.. And fix the hem on the dress to get 5 cm shorter xD and perhaps sew a bolero.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.