Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts After the event hangout

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:44:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you, I really like how my town look too. It's different in different areas, I think it makes it always interesting. What do your parks look like?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:51:56 )

@SnakeWeaver: Some of the parks near me are nice, with a small man-made lake, or a nice walking path, but then some parks are just like a big field, and I wish that they were more interesting.
I often go for a walk with my husband and that's part of what makes it great too. I have someone to talk too, but I'm also very well versed in going for walks alone too.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:54:28 )
@Totalanimefan: It sounds like it looks really different from where I live, though not in a bad way.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:07:11 )

@SnakeWeaver: It's not the worst, I do live in a safe neighborhood, it's just a bit boring to walk that all the time.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:33:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Man, it’s so sloooow. ;A; Come baaack event...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:35:23 )

@Tsundererra: Sorry about that!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:39:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I mean, it’s not your fault. xD Just wish my free time aligned with when everyone else is online.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:41:06 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah same. I'm trying to look up a way that I can afford to go back to school. God damn college is so expensive

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:45:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oooh, that sounds exciting! What major are you looking into studying?
And girl, I know. )’: I was considering it too, but I like not having student debt because my parents paid for me the first time.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 04:55:16 )

@Tsundererra: Finance is what I was going to do. I like numbers and money lol. I thought about working finance at a tech company or a non-profit. It's just super expensive though.
What did you want to major in?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 04:58:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ooooh, that sounds profitable! You might be able to pay your debts off if you land a decent job right off. You planning on doing your degree online? Or going to a campus?
I’m horrible with numbers. xD I was looking more at IT because there’s decent money and job security, or HR because there’s a lot of variety of positions available... just doesn’t pay as well...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 04:59:58 )
blehhhhhhhhhh, I have to start moving tomorrow. Also I have to work, too, so that's gonna suck. XP

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 05:00:50 )

@Tsundererra: I have thought about those jobs as well. You are right about not paying well.
I thought about in person, but then I also looked online. I'm worried that if I were to fail I would have all of this debt without a degree, but it is something that I would like to study, it's just life is so unpredictable you know?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 05:01:06 )

@onsenmark: How was Otakon for you? And where are you moving to?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 05:06:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Good. I picked up Walkure's second album and got some flair for my con pack.

also not very far, just to a 2-bedroom unit in the same complex.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 05:08:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I didn’t even consider the possibility of failing or taking longer to finish, but you’re right, it is something to think about. ): Just means more money lost if life takes a turn...
I wish higher education was either more affordable, or more entry level jobs should stop trying to require experience when it’s SUPPOSED TO BE ENTRY LEVEL.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 06:10:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I have a hard time imagining it being boring to walk at any time o-o
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 06:49:56 )

@onsenmark: nice! I loved Bradio’s concert. It was really amazing!!
At least it’s not too far. Did you get a better deal?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 06:51:52 )

@SnakeWeaver: just seeing single family homes is boring. Unless you mean my walks through cities lol

@Tsundererra: yeah. And it’s like I feel like I have to do it to get anywhere in life. I guess I have to think about it more.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 07:04:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I know what you mean. ): The whole thing has me feeling frustrated and hopeless... T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.