Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat soooo what's going on?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 19:34:30 )
I see lots of people around, but no one will talk to me. Come on guys, I know you have stuff you want to talk about, right?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 19:38:05 )
I’ll talk to ya if you want. I’m Roger, or you can just call me uwu. Nice to meet you, Shark :vichardhappy:
@Shark:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 20:07:59 )
I'm just sitting on the couch. Regretting the day I was born with a nose that sneezes.

Voltie — Weeb Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 20:10:10 )
『o why rebuke you him that loves you so...

I will talk to you~ I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping as we have exactly 0 food in my house except a bag of fish and a box of couscous;; being an adult is the worst.

...lay breath so bitter on your bitter foe 』

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 21:22:36 )
@uwu: hey there Roger. :) How are you doing? I like your avatar.

@kiwi: recolors for what?

@Mousy: oh dear. :( that bad?

@gossamer: gonna get some good stuff? I could use a few things myself. But I think what I want to do is get a coffee today. lol

@SirLionelNigelConrad: eh I don't really do the whole nihilism thing. but yeah, things are alright. a lot of things have been happening and it's pretty weird.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 21:37:50 )
@shark: Ragweed is really high in my area right now and that stuff just kills me. I doubled up on my allergy medicine. While not recommended, that usually does the trick. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 23:23:32 )
Hi there shark! im niji
I LOVE YOUR AVI its so sweet and pastel!
im just chilling as of current trying to find something to watch
theres nothing on netflix unfortunately

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 23:29:07 )

@Shark: ive barely been on my laptop recently oop
ur avatar is so cute aw~

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 23:30:51 )
@Mousy: ahh that makes sense. D: yeah we've got some stuff flying around here too. but it's not so bad...

@kiwi: oh I see. I assume everyone is chatting there then? lol

@SirLionelNigelConrad: oh yeah? Misunderstood in what way? I just refuse to see life in such a black and white point of view. thank you. :)

@Niji: hey there. ^^ thank you very much. what kind of stuff do you like watching?

@KairoSama: thanks! what have you been up to that's got you away from the computer?

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 23:32:09 )
Shark:
@Mousy: ahh that makes sense. D: yeah we've got some stuff flying around here too. but it's not so bad...

@kiwi: oh I see. I assume everyone is chatting there then? lol

@SirLionelNigelConrad: oh yeah? Misunderstood in what way? I just refuse to see life in such a black and white point of view. thank you. :)

@Niji: hey there. ^^ thank you very much. what kind of stuff do you like watching?

@KairoSama: thanks! what have you been up to that's got you away from the computer?

personally i love horror or drama, but i also love cute stuff too. but i dont really keep up to date on series, mostly movies like marvel or the occasional horror

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 23:34:39 )

@Shark: ur welcome~
ive been sorting out my room mostly, getting rid of old clothes n stuff, giving away some teddies i no longer want (sorry teds)
and when i DID turn on my laptop i was just watching Miraculous and not really paying attention to other sites LMAO

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 02:42:20 )

I know what you mean. I see a lot of people online but then no one posting.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 05:24:58 )
@Niji: oh ok, that's cool. o: I haven't watched any series in quite a while, so I'm pretty out of touch with the new stuff, haha. All I've heard is that Chernobyl and Dark are really good.

@KairoSama: aha, I see. I've been cleaning out some stuff as well. :) my cat is enjoying the free space in the closet.

@Totalanimefan: yeahhh I guess they're just posting in a few select places.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 06:30:36 )
@Shark: I'm doing very well. I'm a little exhausted because my sleeping schedule is a little whack at the moment and I have been working a lot. I just woke up from a four hour name not too long ago.
How are you doing?
And thank you! I really like your avatar. I love the pride cardigan
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 06:39:27 )
Shark:
@Niji: oh ok, that's cool. o: I haven't watched any series in quite a while, so I'm pretty out of touch with the new stuff, haha. All I've heard is that Chernobyl and Dark are really good.

@KairoSama: aha, I see. I've been cleaning out some stuff as well. :) my cat is enjoying the free space in the closet.

@Totalanimefan: yeahhh I guess they're just posting in a few select places.

Hnggg ive wanted to watch chernobyl! And blue book cause ksenia solo unf!
Ive seen her lost girl which i cannot recommend enough tbh <3

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:55:52 )

I'm back to work after a mini-vacation of sorts where i did nothing but sleep and read XD
well i did do basic chores, dishes, laundry, bit of cleaning. i really need to clean a ton more but no energy for that.

anyways the mini vacation is cause i am a babysitter and the kid's parents had time off work.
so when they have a vacation, that means i have one too since i don't need to babysit lol

missed their pups tho :vanora_xd:
and the kid too i guess lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 15:14:39 )

@Shark: you gotta find those places.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 23:58:03 )

@Shark: aw kitty closet uwu

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:20:12 )
@uwu: aw that's no fun. Hopefully you get back on track soon. ^^ I am ok. just hanging out, not much. thank you. :) I'm trying to be a bit more loud and proud.

@Niji: oh gosh, I don't recognize any of that. lol.

@Zuzu: reading is fun! I haven't read any books in a while. not enough concentration at the moment. but yeah cleaning is also good to get done. freshen everything up a bit.

@koneko: oh no that sucks. D: are you in a hot area?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 06:35:37 )

@Shark: i've been reading mostly manga, comics, webcomics, webtoons, etc :vanora_sweat:
been awhile since i read an actual book with no pictures lol
i don't really have the concentration either right now.

awhile back i did re-read a faverite book of mine.
The Deed of Paksennarion by Elizabeth Moon
(Avatar Closet)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.