Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 I need to catch up on event ╥﹏╥

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:08:35 )

@vengeance: Thanks. I bet I could have done really well without the vacation lol. I had a wonderful time though

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:08:57 )
@totalanimefan: So how many posts do you need for how many Lanterns?
263 posts are left going on.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:09:23 )

@Totalanimefan: And that is all that matters.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:09:32 )
I spammed my way trough the count lanterns thread to be able to get 2 spare sets 1 for this main acount and one for the mule ^^;;

My day has been allright, slept till 13 pm, then spendt half an hour in bed just playing on my phone, responding to messages on instagram. up breakfast, turn on commputr ad spendt till 7 pm watching Glee and eating he icecream I had bought for my bday but I kinda dropped again cause I didnt like hte taste very much, at which point I started making dinner, turned ou th chickenwings I had bought some days ago had turned halfrotten so had to go to inner town in an atempt on finding something better, which I did, ound some cheap veggies too, and sushirice for my bday i 3 days. did some wizard challenges in there while I was there, aso too a photo of a yellow leaf, and a muchroom outside my aartment along with a cone and a tree that im not sure would be able to be used at the phtoto chalenge but wth , then went home made my food and watched more glee.
while eating my food.

yesterday I attempted to take a photo of the sunset but had to give up.. the camera couldnt rab up the colors of the sky while focusing o my namesign so the entire sky just looks white ^^;; and taking a photo of the moon will be impossible with the moon being such a thin line on the sky + crappy old phone camera

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:10:23 )

I also spammed my way through that how many lanterns do you have thread XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:11:39 )
@teatales: Well, that sounds like you got a lot that's going on.
Also you ever watched The Goonies before in your life?
262 posts left to deal with.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:12:46 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I want about 75x3 is about what I need left.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:12:49 )
kinda considering hrwing a veggie lasagna in the ove right now.. as my dinnr didnt make me interly full... ( dinner: chickenslices turned in quinoa/tomato/bean mixture along with rice.. probably puta bit of spice in too cause the meal got a bit of a bite to it ^^^;; )

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:13:13 )

@vengeance: Yeah Otakon is always the best part of my year <33

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:13:22 )
nopes never watched the goonies... at least i don t think so let me ask gooogle

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:13:55 )
@totalanimefan: Sounds like this may take a while, like 225 posts at the very least?
@TeaTales: So was dinner any good?
261 posts to go, right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:14:29 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh no that does sound like a lot of posts. I can do it though!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:18:27 )
@lupaprinceromulus: if you read furthre up i wrote that it is good but spicy aftertaste

i have to stop wrting now an go bak to glee this thread stresses me out so muh wit all those i have to respond to in sot time a well as all the tagging * stares at 10 tag/ mentions * and writing fast is not a good thing to do as my left hand will stop functioning properly ( meanig i loose control and strength in / over it )which is currently happening so im trying to let my right hand ous on it to acoiv too amny speling mistakes..

and yes the arm thing is aftereffect from my ner eath experience nearly 4 years ago with 2 strokes in my brain and an amost completely paralyzdev body

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:19:33 )

@Totalanimefan: I just saw I am close to 28k posts XD

No worries TeaTales. Take a good break.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:19:39 )
ad no I have most likely not seen the goonies ad f i have it must have bee while i was very small cause from photos from the movies I am honestly a bit creeped out by some of the characters

why you asking+

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:22:02 )

@vengeance: Wow that's amazing. I'm going to have to work really hard to try to catch up to you lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:24:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes you do. I will go on vacation later this month. So you would have to post then when I am offline.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:26:27 )

@vengeance: From when to when? And where are you going?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:30:27 )

@Totalanimefan: 24 August until 14 September. I will be going to Denmark. I will be on here but most likely only in the evening.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:31:23 )
@vengeance: where in Denmark? * stares *

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.