Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Rootin’ Tootin’ Ranch [The Hangout]

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:03:41 )
@Francisco: Alrighty, give me a minute or two to transfer it over to my UM. Hold on :vichardhappy:

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:04:41 )

@uwu: Take your time! :D

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:20:13 )
@Francisco: Readyyyyy

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:26:22 )

@uwu: What's yer name in game?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:28:40 )
@Francisco: It's Roger

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:30:16 )

@uwu: There ya go, one big pink babby. :D Hope he helps.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:32:40 )
@Francisco: I lerv him.
Also I think he might be hacked because all his ivs but two are maxed. So he's almost a near perfect. His attack and Sp attack are 30 lmfao
Which is fine. I'm not using him in battle online

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:33:08 )
@gossamer: Getcha self ova here

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:33:57 )

@uwu: Well that's pretty lame. :/ At least he's gonna be useful. He'll be good at protectin' the eggs lmao.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:43:05 )
@Francisco: Whenever you wanna battle just let me know. I need to get better items for my team too and cap some of them. My Aegislash has awful sp def

Side note, I was lurking on your quest page because yolo, and I was looking through the crate item names and didn't realized there was an item called Rootin' Tootin' lmfao

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:49:01 )

@uwu: I think I wanna finish leveling one of my boys, he's three levels away from being 100. Hopefully I'll get that done by tonight.
Heck yeah, what kinda avi site doesn't have cowboys? :P

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:54:42 )
@Francisco: I'll probably work on them tomorrow. I have two pokes who are like 10 levels away and I don't want to see another Chansey atm. I also need some bottle caps.

I kinda feel obligated to get it now since I unknowingly spelled my hideout the same way. I'm kinda browsing over the items now and seeing if I want to start going for stuff.

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:58:05 )

@uwu: Sounds good. I'm finally gonna have a shiny team I'm happy with haha. IDK how good it's gonna be competitively, but at least it looks nice lol.

I wish we had a cowboy emote. :/

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:01:15 )
@Francisco: Right? And typically I like going for "weaker" pokemon. Like I want a shiny Wigglytuff because they will be cute but tough stuff. Most pokemon I like are either cutesy or kitschy.

You should design one and submit it for review. Maybe they're take it, yee yee
Also it doesn't seem like monthly items cost too much, but then again maybe I'm being a chatter box and volts don't seem to be that hard to get

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:10:35 )

@uwu: I just want a team full of ghost boys. ;o;

I might take matters into my own hands. >u> And yeah, Voltra doesn't suffer from too much inflation. It helps that the site is only a couple years old, so nothing (well not much) is crazy rare yet.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:17:02 )
@Francisco: Oddly enough I have a lot of shiny ghosts. I don't know why but I have been on a ghost hatching spree. Aegislash was my latest baby, and I got him REALLY quick. Less than 30 eggs. All my ghosts recently have been less than 30 eggs. I want to go for a Chandelure.

Oh don't tell me that. I'm like a crazy hoarder on avi sites. Or at least when I was. I'm probably going to try and go for everything, probably aiming for the newest items first. I'm already trying to get all the event items for this event even though I haven't looked at how many there are or what they are. Lmfao

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:34:40 )

@uwu: My luck is usually kinda garbo. I need to get the shiny charm ASAP. :') Oooh, shiny Chandelure is a pretty one. Litwick is adorable. :'D

Now is the time to get it all. Do ittt. >u>
I'd like to get everything at some point but I'm focusin' on my big wants atm.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:38:58 )
@Francisco: Oh yeah definitely get the shiny charm. It helps A LOT. Unless you like the feeling of getting a full odds, but I'm not that kind of boy. No, ma'am. Right? I just love how Chandelure looks more like an actual chandelier. I've also notice I have a thing for green, blue, and orange shinies. I don't mean to.

What's the big wants? Tell me your dreams, your aspirations. What does Fran want? :V

Also tell me more about yourself. I know you like Pokémon, but tell me more. Let me inside that knoggin' of yours.

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:49:47 )

@uwu: Pokedexin' is hard. >:') Well, more just tedious. It's gonna be nice seeing it full tho. I love me a good purple shiny, let me tell you. And my shiny Mega Gengar is the love of my life, I want to nap in its arms but it might consume my mortal soul. ;o;

I want anything with even a speck of purple or black on it. IRL I also want to get my ass back into gear and work on commissions but.....shinies. >_>

Oh god, my knoggin is a train wreck. It's full of Pokemon and horror and pixel art and Junior Mints.
But uhhhhh, if I had to name my three favorite things it'd probably be the first three. Music is in there somewhere too, can't do without that.

Wotchu got in yer head, hmm?
A Lil Pixel Shop | Quest Thread

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:56:47 )
@Francisco: It can be hard, yes. The good thing is the alolan dex isn't that hard to fill out, just a lot of grinding. I would say getting the friendship evolutions are the hardest, besides Goodra and Volcarona. Or the shiny beasts. I always used the GTS to trade for those because they're always being traded left and right.

I have a shiny Haunter in Let's Go but nowhere to trade it to.
I just have to wait until I get the Switch mini.
I actually have a good bit of purple too. Starmie, Florges, Jellicent. Anything cool colors.

Lmao I'm sure it's fine. It doesn't hurt to take a break, but don't let it get you into trouble with your art.

Mine is also full of pokémon, I love horror movies, and right now video games. I'm trying to beat Tomb Raider for PS4, and planning to buy a bunch of games too and try to get back into gaming. I felt like I haven't played much besides pokémon in months. Which isn't bad but still. Food wise right now I'd say Reese's peanut butter cups.
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.