Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 03:46:47 )
I've been in a Dresden Files LARP where I played a formchanger werewolf. The entire game ended with a group of 7 players, just enough people to stuff us all blindfolded in 2 cars and driven to an escaperoom, that somehow was supposed to be a pocket in the faerie realm where we were stuck, untill we had solved all the puzzles. Puzzles that was tailormade for us, so that was epic. ( How it was tailormade for us; one of the GM's worked there and got permission by her boss to do it )

Bookwise I am 1/3 trough turn coats ( book 11 ) which Ive been the past 5 months x'D as I've been distracted by other books ^^;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 06:44:26 )
@teatales: The 1st 10 volumes are the first half of the main novels' events, proper.
So yeah, already you're so close to the biggest turning point for the series, wait until you hit Changes onward, really.

Although that said, RP-wise either Just before or Early Red Court Wars-wise, it's often best to refrain from any Digi Ball Z-tier+ attacks and whatnot, if you saw Digimon or DragonBall Z before.

Pleased to meet you.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 16:22:17 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I have watched some dbz ( whatever ot danish dubbed.. and was to be ound in danish tranlated mangas ) even though its been... * counts * 15 years or so ago... and I honestly dont rmember much of it.. Digimon I never watched so Im rather confused as to why you mention attacks and such all of a sudden?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:11:47 )
@teatales: I mean things that casually life-wipe whole cities or above, yeah that's stuff that can happen.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:19:02 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: so what you're saying is that that is stuff that will happen after the book 'Changes' or in it..?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 02:43:15 )
@teatales: Trust me, you get to Changes onward and you will understand.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 11:08:00 )
So how's it going, folks?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.