Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:38:12 )
Hi, everybody. I was feeling kinda nostalgic lately and haven't been on an avi site in years and just happened to meander onto Voltra. I was enamored by the art style, and I'm hoping I can find a place here. My name is actually Roger and I'm just an old fuddy duddy (24). I guess some things to say about me are I really like watching horror movies and playing video games. I'm currently trying to run through Tomb Raider for the PS4 and I'm leveling up my Pokémon on Ultra Sun and Moon, hoping they're not victims of Dexit.

Feel free to give me some tips on how to blend in around here.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:45:19 )
@uwu: hey, welcome to voltra. There’s a Pokemon Thread if you’re interested in that kinda thing. Wish I had a switch so I could play sword and shield. It looks sooo good.

Hope you enjoy it here!! 😊
Check out the floating fishies too and look at the events n stuff goin on! ^_^
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:50:31 )
@Laufeia: Thank you, Laufeia. I'll probably end up going there after I explore the site a bit more. I'm still getting used to navigating this place. I'm trying to get my friend to join too since she loves avi sites. And Sword and Shield do look amazinggg. I'm so excited for them to come out and explore the new Galar region and all those new pokémon.

Oh I will. I noticed them, thank you, and I clicked on them. I'm trying to get some lanterns now to hopefully fish for them. Hopefully I can scrounge up something before the event ends.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:59:15 )
@Bioshock: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:16:43 )
@Bioshock: I'll definitely check those out, thank you again!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:43:41 )
uwu:
uwu:

We hope you have a good day.
Also how's your weekend?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:47:24 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Thank you, I hope each and every one of you are having a wonderful day as well. Thank you for all the warm welcomes.
My weekend is fairly alright so far. I was off on Friday, but spent it doing boring adult errands, and I work both Saturday and Sunday. So it'll be kinda busy, but this upcoming weekend I'll be going on vacation so I don't mind. How is your weekend going?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:48:55 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Thank you, I hope each and every one of you are having a wonderful day as well. Thank you for all the warm welcomes.
My weekend is fairly alright so far. I was off on Friday, but spent it doing boring adult errands, and I work both Saturday and Sunday. So it'll be kinda busy, but this upcoming weekend I'll be going on vacation so I don't mind. How is your weekend going?

Summer weekends nowadays are busier than expected, I'm telling you.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:52:16 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Right? I work retail, so right now everybody is traveling through. The 4th just ended so now everybody that's shopping at my store are just buying for late summer vacations or starting back to school. Today was nice since it was my day off, so I spent it mainly playing video games (at least when I was done with my errands).

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:55:01 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Right? I work retail, so right now everybody is traveling through. The 4th just ended so now everybody that's shopping at my store are just buying for late summer vacations or starting back to school. Today was nice since it was my day off, so I spent it mainly playing video games (at least when I was done with my errands).

The only thing we're not gonna miss whenever Summer is gone for the past 4-5+ years or so?
The increasing Heat Waves of Summer, if anything should generally be kept in check in terms of weather, this would be it.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:00:03 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Honestly. I'm much more of a cold weather guy, so I'm basically dissolving into a puddle of sweat every time I step out of the house. I'm just hoping winter gets here sooner than later.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:01:33 )

Hi, welcome to Voltra ^^
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:09:50 )
@Luneza: Thank you so much. Loving the avi btw

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:37:43 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Honestly. I'm much more of a cold weather guy, so I'm basically dissolving into a puddle of sweat every time I step out of the house. I'm just hoping winter gets here sooner than later.

Amen to that, though October is a beautiful month, I mean every word about that.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:45:20 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh I wholeheartedly agree. The weather, the leaves changing colors, the ooky spooky decorations and movies

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:56:28 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh I wholeheartedly agree. The weather, the leaves changing colors, the ooky spooky decorations and movies

That's only the tip of the proverbial blue Iceberg too, so there's that.
Plus it feels like a very honest month in ever so many ways.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:00:04 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: How so if you don't mind me asking?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:02:50 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: How so if you don't mind me asking?

In terms of personal freedoms and whatnot(provided no one partakes in evil-aligned douchebaggery.) it's the month of the year most folks can feel most like themselves at.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:12:38 )

@uwu: Aww thank you ^^
Yours is pretty nice just starting off :D

💜Quest Thread💜

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:13:45 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I kinda felt like that's the answer you were going to go with. Then I agree again. People get the chance to really be things they could only dream of or things they're too scared to try any other day.

@Luneza: Thank ya thank ya. I'm trying to post a lot to earn more volts and lanterns. I've always loved hoarding items on sites like this and dressing up my avi.
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.