Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Event art shop + freebies.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:42:33 )
@Yuracye:
Yup now I got some shoes and a shirt!
Now I will just save up for junk.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:08:44 )
Yuracye:
@ultra fury pompadour: Whaaa?? I mean your avatar is already coming together.

@lupaprinceromulus: Mmkay, no worries.
Easier for what?

Hold on a bit.

Does it help better if I get some image references regarding A2 herself?

+

I hope drawing Mina herself's okay, currently, since she looks 'a bit' like A2 sans eye colors..

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 18:04:38 )
@Yuracye: I am so sorry to hear that, but it is great to hear that you are getting slightly better at least.

I went for a walk yesterday and it wasn't as hot. and our nights have been pretty chilly which is very nice ♡

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:56:55 )
@ultra fury pompadour: Ahhh, I love the colors on it! * V* It's really coming together!!

@lupaprinceromulus: I've never played the games for Nier Automata, so I wouldn't know.
Also, what? I'm not drawing anything?

@unicorn: It's alright. n __n ///
I finished cleaning up the apartment now. Hubby needs to go tomorrow to donate our old car, give rent to the landlord for the last time and give him the keys. Gosh, I'm exhausted, but now I don't need to clean it up anymore. /flops

Yeah, it's been pretty hot out lately. o Ao There's a bit of rain today, so it might cool down a bit though.
That does sound lovely!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 03:47:01 )
@Yuracye: your moving right? it is good that you don't have to clean anymore. hopefully it cools down.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:33:37 )
@unicorn: Yeah, finally moved everything into the new house. So, officially done with the apartment. u wu //
I mean...we still need to bring over our other car, but otherwise yeah that's really it. Ahhaa.

Gosh, it was 90F+ here again. Supposed to drop down to 80F this weekend, but I'm supposed to be exercising as well, so I'm not ready.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:20:54 )
@Yuracye: I wish you good luck be 10 degrees less is always good will you be exercising outdoors or indoors.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 16:34:26 )
@unicorn: Yeah, it already sounds nicer then it has been. Though, it's overcast today, so it's even better. Hope it's like this tomorrow too!

Outdoors. q vq Which.. doesn't help, but it's the only place I can walk a mile or so. My derpy workout machine has been broken and the hubby hasn't fixed it yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:05:31 )
@Yuracye: it is to rain here but I don't know if it really will or not. If I was you I would wait to go for a walk at like 6 or so at night when it cools down a bit. It is still cool at night here.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 18:36:51 )
@unicorn: Ahh, yeah the weather is sketchy sometimes. It was supposed to thunderstorm here on Saturday, but it didn't even rain. Haha. Oh well.
I wish I could do that, but we need to watch over hubby's grandparents around that time. q vq I've just been sweating like crazy, which I suppose is okay since I'm trying to lose weight. >:T

TH | dA

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 20:57:15 )
@Yuracye: Ooh I am so sorry to hear that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.