Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Event art shop + freebies.

0 9 0 9 8 9 1 0 1
Sharkie generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 90
Voltie — Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:05:11 )

Plss let this be my lucky number!!

0 1 2 9 0 1 1 2 3
Sharkie generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 12
Voltie — Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:39:21 )

Trying again

0 9 8 9 8 7 1 0 9
Deaa generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 98
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:52:59 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

hoping for a cutie pootie freebie~

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 23:26:28 )
@misint: Oh no! D: You definitely should try to! I know it's hard to get back into after awhile, but it will be worth it!!

--

Some of these numbers are close. dfkjhasdkfjasd

0 6 4 9 5 3 1 7 5
Kent generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 64
Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 00:22:26 )
Thanks for the vote of confidence~ I actually finished a freebie thing yesterday. :’D

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 04:56:14 )
@Kent: Ahh, sorry for the lack of replies. Today was quite the busy day. @ w @ ;;;

HECK YEAH! Glad you managed to get it done!
I still have one commission left to do, but I plan on tackling it tomorrow myself! >:3ccc

...Only because it's nearing midnight here now.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 19:08:32 )
@yuracye: That’s okay. X3 How was your busy day? Is today less busy? X3

Hoping to start on something new today after work. o wo

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 19:39:38 )
@Yuracye: I can understand that, and I know what you on not having a place to post really. I feel that way sometimes to.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 19:44:13 )
@kent: Ahh, just a lot of running around and not... sitting at my computer. xD Had like a "date day" with the hubby, so we went for a walk around a park, then rested a bit, then went to the movies, then food shopping, then we got to relax for 2 hours or so then we needed to watch over his grandfather because the aid needed to leave for the day, so. Just a lot of not sitting and doing nothing. Haha.

Mhmm! Less busy today! I've been drawing a bit. Though, I did straighten up my garden a bit today. I needed to put these tomato cage wire things around them to keep them growing upwards and not slumping down. u vu

Oooh, something new? O: !!! Anything in particular or you haven't planned anything yet?

@unicorn: Yeah, that's really the main reason I'm not on here too much. Though, it's mainly because I'm off from work so I have extra time. Even other websites are kinda dead for me. So, it's a lot of sitting around just waiting type of thing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 20:05:20 )
@Yuracye: oh I know what you mean there. but I am always around if you ever wanna chat, it just might take me a day or two to reply. been sick lately, so all I really want to do is sleep or rest. lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 22:10:41 )
@unicorn: Awwwh, I appreciate it. q vq
I usually have issues starting a conversation if it's not in my own thread, but If I make a hangout thread or something, I'll invite. you. ;;
No worries! It might be a day for me as well, especially when I get back to work. q vq

Oh gosh, please make sure you're resting! And feel better soon! /tucks you into bed

0 2 8 9 1 7 1 3 9
Mochi generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 28
Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 22:43:54 )

Let's see if I have any luck here xD

💜Quest Thread💜

0 4 6 9 3 5 1 5 7
Kent generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 46
Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:11:44 )
@yuracye: That sounds like a nice busy day~

Ah, I should check on my tomatoes too. O:

It’s an entry for the art showcase thread. A drawing of Io in a new outfit. X3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:21:12 )
@Yuracye: I have been having lots of broths, cough drops, soups, liquids and sleep but the grass pollen is up so high it isn't good. it makes me wonder on just how much pollen in up in the trees.

I can understand that though. hangouts are great, I have though of a few but I don't have much luck making hangouts myself so it seems.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 03:21:05 )
@Luneza: Eeps, I'm sorry! Sending more luck your way! whoosh whoosh~~~

@kent: Haha. Always busy days, it seems. I suppose it's good though, otherwise I'd be bored all the time, you know? It's just going to be hectic when I go back to work. Then it's suddenly like... no free times.

Ooooh, that's awesome! What type of outfit do you have in mind?

@unicorn: Gosh, yeah. Pollen, are you allergic to it? Or is it just a cold? If it's allergies, you need to take some allergy meds or something. That stuff is going to be ongoing, especially if you've been getting as much rain as near me anyway. My hubby has itchy/burning eyes and the doctor suggested these drops for it, and he's felt tons better. ;;; Pretty sure yours seems more severe though. q vq !!

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I've had hangouts before... but they always seem to die fairly fast. = 3 =
Part of the reason I was planning on leaving here, I guess.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:52:34 )
@Yuracye: it hasn't really rained here, it is just hot, humid, muggy here and there outside I am pretty sure I am allergic to pollen. my mum has been feeling the same way as I have been along with my mini unicorn meaning my daughter. All I have is my inhaler.

so sorry to hear that your partner has to go through with allergies too. I must say allergies are a pain. by the way it is hayfever season as well here.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 15:43:04 )
@unicorn: Ahh, yeah the humidity/mugginess would do it. q w q I'm sure the air quality isn't too great either. weeo.
Oh nooo. D: ! Not the baby unicorn! That must be awful.

It's alright! They're not too bad, so it's manageable. u vu //
Oh gosh. Literally the worst timing for everything. Geez. I hope it settles soon though, it sounds awful!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:28:27 )
Sorry to double post.... but my computer literally just shut off and won’t work for some reason. TT-TT

So I won’t be able to offer the freebies anymore since I can’t draw. I’m really sorry.

TH | dA

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:40:03 )
Oh no! That’s terrible! D: I hope it’ll recover and you don’t lose anything! > 3<
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:59:07 )
@Yuracye: I am glad to hear that it is manageable.

if it would storm good, and cool off for a few days it would be great. and no being outside it is hard to breathe most of the time when it is that nasty outside. I have to use my inhaler before I go outside when it is so bad. I'd rather stay inside and not good outside. slowly getting better.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.