Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat More friends!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 00:57:48 )

Just now, my sister came and told me we're getting 3 baby kittens that are less than a week old (eyes and ears both shut)
Im nervous to meet them cause we already have a decent amount of pets (like. A LOT. 9 fish A L O N E.) and Im praying none pass away as they come back but!!! more baby friends

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:13:44 )
If you're looking for info' on how to care for young neonatal kittens, Kitten Lady is a great source! Take care of the babies and say 'hi' to them for me! ^.^

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:14:05 )
@Howonk: That sounds absolutely adorable. UGH I love cats. I grew up with way too many, and as of now we have three cats.
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:43:16 )
Awww kitties :3 well congrats on the new wittle babies! That's always exciting.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 04:19:08 )

Congrats that sounds awesome

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 05:09:36 )

@Howonk: 9 FISH
lucky!!! make sure to post pics of the lil babies uwu

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:40:14 )

@Dragonus Luciferius: Thank you!!!! I'll make sure to check that out later !!!! and of course~

@Garrister: THEY ARE!!!!! and me too actually!!! If im correct, I grew up with over 10 cats? But before the kittens, we had 4!

@Laufeia: Thank you!!! and it is, we actually still have a kitten but shes a bit older (around 4 months maybe?? not sure)

@koneko: yeah they are. I couldn't sleep for 5 hours and only got 6 hours of sleep cause I kept worryign abt them Dx. We don't foster cause we tend to get attached to fast and dont wanna give them up. All of our cats have been rescues! (mostly from situations where if we didn't get them NOW, they were gonna die in less than a week)

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!!! and it is, one is cream like white cheddar cheese....

@KairoSama: yes 9 fish! I personally only own one though :0)! hes a year and 2 months old on the 29th! His name is chip mulaney (after a potato chip and my favorite comedian, john mulaney!)

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:45:56 )

Also heres the picture of them !!!

White one is a boy, we've been calling him Goblin (I dont know HOW it just happened), the middle blurry one is the first girl and we call her fatty for rn as she's the biggest, and the last one is the second girl and we call her crawly cause she keeps trying to escape >:0o

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:15:24 )

@Howonk: oh my god that’s like the best name i’ve ever seen for a fish
also i don’t think i’ve ever known anyone that has had a fish for more than a few months so that’s impressive!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:57:21 )

@KairoSama: Ah yeah hes had a lot of names !!! His "legal" name is Lucio (after the overwatch character) but it eventually just became chip mulaney!
and thank you!!!! His brother, Roger I believe? Was around half a year before he passed :0( the paint was chipping off of his UFO and were assuming it poisoned him, unfortunately :0(((
All of our other fish are around half a year now I think? or at least 5 Months !!! And mulaney is the oldest of course !
Our other fishes are Mudskip, Gretchen, Regina, Moonlight, Petal, Romeo (he has a different name but i have NO idea how to even try to spell it) and i, unfortunately, forgot the rest Dx they dont live in my room so its bit hard for me to remember names

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:25:38 )

@Howonk: Lucio the Chip Mulaney suits him B)
also rip roger ): i guess his alien friends didnt want his company ooooof
evil ufo >:(

thats a lot of fish!! honestly id never remember all those names either LMAO
idk how u do it!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 02:14:49 )

@Howonk: Oh my gosh they are so cute!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:23:43 )

@KairoSama: gjdfjngj THAT IS HIS NAME ISNT IT JNGNJER
and yeah it was sad when he died :0( my older sister was absolutely heartbroken.
and Im not sure! i guess just the practice of memorizing character names helped ! (i can almost list all the full names of every single character in BNHA's class 1-a and few other characters so thats a test of my knowledge)
and the other fish were Wizard and karen!!!!! cant believe i forgot them D:

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!!!! They're absolutely precious!!! (except goblin. hes being a little spoiled baby and wont sleep unless hes huddled by a blanket next to someone, aWAY from his siblings >:oo )

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 04:34:27 )

@Howonk: What a spoiled brat! I was on a walk and I found out that someone a few blocks from me has 3 week old kittens! The momma is so cute and so are the babies!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 04:42:39 )

@Howonk: HEHEHEH
mate i forget names of people i know irl never mind the names of fish omg
im TERRIBLE with anime names tho idk how u do that
ALSO KAREN!!!! DID SHE HAVE KAREN HAIR

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 06:46:31 )

@Totalanimefan: awwwww thats absolutely adorable !!!!! im glad they have a momma !!!!

@KairoSama: MOOD TGHGJERJG
idk either !!!!! Im just rlly good at memorizing things ghjrfhjg
aND NO VFBHBVF i think she was named after a character in mean girls !!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 08:12:37 )

@Howonk: I know! I even got to pet one!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:23:12 )

good luck with the babies. I hear baby kittens are tough to care for, but it'll be well worth the effort.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:49:58 )

@Howonk: i wish i was that good at memorising names omg
karen instantly makes me think of reddit omg i’m cursed

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 19:09:48 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that sounds like MEGA fun dude !!!!!!! I wish I couldve seen them D:

@Uncledaddy: They are!!! They scream a LOT and half of the time there's really nothing you can do :0( but thank you!!!!

@KairoSama: ghfhjgjdf i bet if you practice you could !!!!!
and mood gnjrfnjg i always think of my grandma cause thats what my mom calls her (grandma karen)

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.