Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Spontaneous RP! (A free for all drop-in! Go wild!)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 22:36:43 )
[Feel free to drop-in and earn some lanterns!]

Dee wandered around the festival, drifting aimlessly from stall to stall. She revelled in the colours, sounds and all the Volties enjoying themselves as they celebrated their peaceful lives.
"This is nice." She thought to herself as she munched on a sweet-tasting snack. "I wonder what kinds of interesting people I'll meet here!"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 00:51:29 )
@koneko:

A colourful fox dashing by caught Dee's attention. Or perhaps it was the smell of food? Dee couldn't tell, but before she knew it, she found herself siting by them with her own culinary delight; A nice big bowl of fried noodles! She grinned at Koneko with a mouth full of food.
"Hullo! Ahm Dee!" She said cheerfully, a stray noodle hanging out of her mouth.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:13:06 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

Laila had been running around all evening, from stand to stand. She salivated over the culinary delights and the goldfish alike. Monsters were not very picky about their food. Her bare feet were black on the bottoms, and she had finally tired herself out. Even her blanket she tended to trail behind her was going to need a good washing later.
She was considering finding a nice spot to nap in as she passed the two talking. The scent of the funnel cake's sweet powdery sugar caught her senses. Her eye bloomed, her nose twitched, and she stopped, locking her eye on the funnel cake.
She held her blanket up to her nose, trying to get her focus back as she blinked her eye a couple times and sniffed hard at the blanket.
The floral scent didn't come though, her blanket was all worn out from running around all day.

Laila, you must be a good girl! Never take what isn't yours! she muttered over and over to herself in her head, But... You could ask.. And maybe, just maybe have enough Volts left to get one for yourself!

Grumbling tummy and all, she nervously approached the two, fidgeting awkwardly in front of them.
"Um.. Um.. 'Scuse me!" she said timidly, waiting politely for their attention.

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:24:21 )
@koneko:
@LailaKin:

Dee grinned back at Koneko and nodded. She began telling them through mouthfuls of food about her day and all her new fishy-friends. She was mid-sentence when she noticed the newcomer standing in front of them. A girl stood there, staring intently at the food. Dee glanced at Koneko, then smiled back at the new girl.
"Yeah? Is everything okay?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:33:35 )

@Dragonus Luciferius:
@koneko:
She took a deep breath, feeling a little woozy now. Then set her feet apart and pointed at the funnel cake.
"Wh-.. What is that?" She stumbled over her words at first, then with all the confidence she had left asked.
Laila wasn't normally accustomed to strangers either and her face filled with blush but she couldn't help herself now.
The sweet scent had been teasing her and she didn't have any of her distractions left. Suddenly her mind bubbled with questions and her fear subsided as she bombarded them.
"Where do I get it? Is it good? I won't take it! Laila doesn't take what isn't hers! I just.. I've never seen that before!" she began to excitedly tell them, throwing her weight from foot to foot in anticipation.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:37:44 )
@koneko:
@LailaKin:

Seeing the monster girl explode with excitement gave Dee a warm feeling. She loved seeing people happy and excited, but she noted the discomfort in poor Koneko's body language. Deciding to give the fox a break, she spoke welcomingly to Laila.
"I think it's a funnel cake. I dunno what it tastes like, but it looks nice. I'unno about Koneko, but you're welcome to share my noodles with me!" She held out the bowl.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:40:45 )
[I'm dropping off for the night! Feel free to continue on without me. And have fun!]

@koneko:
@LailaKin:

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:44:40 )

@koneko:
@Dragonus Luciferius:

Laila was a bit oblivious when blinded by food. Her senses tended to catch her at the last moment, every time. She hesitated when the two offered their food to her, but hugging her blanket, she stepped closer, settling on her knees on the ground.
"Shouldn't we share?" she asked, blinking solemnly now noticing the discomfort.
She stared at the funnel cake, "It smells sweet. It is sweet, yes?"
If Laila were a pet, food would be her best route through training. However, Laila was a monster, and she had already been trained, even if she did sometimes forget her manners.

[Sleep well! And No worries, Ill be in and out doing chores myself!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 08:32:42 )

@koneko:
Laila gave a toothy grin that revealed a row of gleaming sharp and pointed teeth as Koneko agreed to share. Now things felt better and right. She grabbed a little piece to nibble, her eye widening, "Whoa.." she said softly, look the piece over as if it were magic. Koneko was right, she really did like it and her enthusiasm showed as she shoved the rest of the piece in her mouth, dusting her face in powdered sugar with her carelessness.
Hearing the question she gave pause, blinking once slowly, as if processing the question, she shook her head, not softly as if she was sad, but as if she had set aside her momentary sadness to be happy on her new adventure.
"Nuh uh, Laila is new here. But I normally don't talk to strangers, they rarely take kindly to munsters." she said, her odd accent picking up in her voice on some words. She was alright with this stranger so far. Most monsters like people that feed them rather easily.

::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.