Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Static's Nature Scavenger Hunt -A Photography Contest-

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 22:32:21 )
@TeaTales: I've accepted a fews items under different photos because I could not make out your name on a few of them but they were acceptable in other photos.
I could not make out where the butterfly was so I hope you can manage another photo.
You're all good on the rest of them~

@Mousy: The first image could go under garden as well so I've added that to your items.
& I believe I see purple flowers in your third photo so I've added that as well.

@Shadami: You still have a few days if you can manage it~ :statichappy:

@koneko: Hmm, all I can really recommend is travel to one nearby?
I'd accept a river or lake/pond beach? Maybe try a steep hill or take a photo from inside a crevice or ditch if possible for a mountain? If it's convincing enough I may take it.
You're second photo in your second batch of photos appears to have pink flowers too so I've added those to your items.

Submission have been updated!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 17:25:36 )

I don't think I can. Got a wedding to go to. :) And I have to make one of the decorations for it which is going to be exhausting. Darn baby bump.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:38:57 )
Username: Kent
Item(s) Shown: White, yellow, purple, pink, and red flowers, dog, cat, cloud, grass, beetle, coniferous tree (and cones?), redundant purple flower, deciduous tree, green leaves, garden, vegetables, sticks, seeds, rocks, spiderwebs, bird, bee, “wild” animal (lion), rainbow, and sunset (if acceptable..)
Does this work?
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.