Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sword Art Online: Integral Factor

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 18:27:02 )
just sharing my deep love for this game. If anyone wants to join me that would be great. Tryna find new peeps to play with. If you like anime and mmos you would probably enjoy this. It’s an app. On android and iOS. There are always new events and free money so you never have to spend a dime. ^^ It’s not a dumpy p2w game. I could go on for hours honestly but I’ll keep it at that. >_> it’s so fun guys like idk
Here’s some screenies~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 18:52:59 )
I was interested in getting this game a while back, but I thought it was going to be a pay to win sort of thing like so many other games. Now I wish I had space on my phone to download it. ):

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 19:01:56 )
@Tsundererra: yes I had the same thought. Surprisingly they’re very friendly to noobs. Even the events. Honestly I need my mmo craving satisfied and this one does it. I love playing TERA on pc when I can, but I honestly need a better pc. >_>

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I can’t pay for the energy to charge my laptop all the time so I stick to mostly mobile games. I really wish I had VR. Oooof. When I can get ahold of Sword Art VR, I will die happy.
This game is enjoyable to me because clothes don’t affect your strength, it has fishing, cute clothes are obviously a must, they give away tons of money, it has cute storylines, it doesn’t have any classes, - you get skills from the store or events. You can use many weapons. I am currently using an axe, a club, sword and shield, and a bow. Certain monsters have certain weaknesses so you gotta change it up a little. It has a crafting system for making all your armor/weapons. I enjoy all of it tbh.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 19:10:03 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: it just runs my energy bill a little higher if I charge it frequently bc I constantly have to charge the phones as well. and I can’t afford it lmfao xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 20:05:22 )

This game looks really pretty! But I already play 3 mobile games and I'm having a hard time balancing it ^^;

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 22:14:05 )
@Totalanimefan: it is very pretty. And cute >_< what games are you playing? ^^

@SirLionelNigelConrad: yeah wow I def couldn’t pay that x_x oh boi oh boi.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 22:43:56 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: will that power my pc? xD I could probably use it for my color changing candles.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 23:52:49 )

@Laufeia: I'm playing PoGo, Shin Megami Tensei Dx2 and Conan Runner. I was playing Tubber Sim for a while too.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 23:53:28 )
@Laufeia: Omg, I used to play Tera Online yeeeeears ago! And I’ve been feeling that MMO craving, but I was looking at Guild Wars (because I like how you don’t have to rely on others) or FFXIV (because my friend keeps suggesting it).
I’ll see if I can squeeze in this game on my phone because you’ve hiked up my curiosity.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 00:03:57 )
@Totalanimefan: hey conan runner looks cute. I remember watching that show on toonami when I was a kid.

@Tsundererra: TERA will always be my favorite mmo ever. I still pop in on it once in a while. My main is a reaper Elin. xP But yeah I just play this mostly now. If ya do try it and decide ya like it let me know :P

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 01:35:02 )

@Laufeia: Yeah I love that show! I've been watching it ever since and I'm actually up to date with the anime and manga haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 19:42:29 )
D U D E

I was playing the H E C K out of this game up until few weeks ago. But then I got really busy and just haven't had the time to pick it back up Q-Q last time I played was around the time the Best Friend event was going on. RIP I never finished it... I was hoarding gifts for Yuuki c': probably got kicked from my guild too RIP

It's so much fun, though! And I love how they changed up the plot a little bit too. The gameplay got a little tedious sometimes but being able to explore Aincrad is lovely ~

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other &hearts;
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 05:45:55 )
@Vii: lol I get busy sometimes and fall of the wagon but I always go back to it. It’s my favZ. You on server 1? Holla at me xD I really just love getting new outfits and dressing up my character. c: that’s what it’s all about. I do like how they add story too lols. The event ones are silly.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.