Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Webtoons! :3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 00:06:58 )
I think this goes here. Does anyone use line webtoon? I'm always reading stuff on there. Tell me your favorite webtoons! Or what app do you use to look at webtoons/manga? What's your favorite webtoons?

I'm currently reading Days of Hana(sooo good) Sweet Home(also soo good), Ghost Wife, Siren's Lament, I Love Yoo

My favorite ones that I've completed are: UnTouchable, My Boo, Bastard, Distant Sky [not sure if this one is done done but I had to read a fan translation for the last chapters on reddit. HIGHLY recommend this one.]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 01:23:04 )
I used to read Line Webtoons a lot a couple of years ago. The only one I can remember is Siren’s Lament because the art was so pretty, but man, I got impatient waiting for new chapters to come in. Wonder if the main girl went after the rude but hot merboy in the end. He better have gone through some major character development if she did.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 01:43:49 )
I have been terrible at keeping up with them!

I'm about a million years behind on Tower of God
a few months behind on Siren's Lament
I love Saphie the One-eyed Cat
UnOrdinary
Super Secret is super cute...
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 04:08:18 )
@Tsundererra: well you might be a lil disappointed <___< if ya ever go back n read it lol. But it’s still going so, there may still be hope for the hot merboy yet.

@Mousy: lol I am too. I start reading a bunch at once and then get sidetracked. I used to be so into it and reading it like every day. Whew.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 04:52:43 )
@Laufeia: Yes, yes, and YES! I have it on all my stuff (except iPad bc all the comics are super blurry due to the resolution being so high). I am currently reading True Beauty (my FAVE!!! Love the love triangle and it makes me feel like a kid watching corny anime again lmao), LUFF, and Carl ^o^
I have others saved for when I feel like getting around to them :P

edit: and i've spent about $2 just so I could read the next chapters of True Beauty before they came out! :'3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 05:40:18 )
@Laufeia: Haha, I wasn’t particular to him because he was an ass. I was just wondering if the creator was trying to ship her with him or that other guy she liked. I should get back into it when I have time just to get closure.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 16:14:55 )
@Lilypoo: ooh code Adam is really cool. I've been peeking at that one. I'm just reading so many right now I gotta catch up lol.

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I wanna read True Beauty. I keep seeing that one around. I love romances, love triangles make me so upset sometimes. But I keep reading them. I Love Yoo is amazing (love triangle shit) if you haven't read that one yet. And its quite funny as well. The art is cool too. Very smexy toon boys ;3...

@Tsundererra: ah okay xD lol you should read it. Its getting a little crazy now :P and her art just keeps getting better.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 18:26:46 )
@Laufeia: I'll have to get around to it hehe ^_^
I hope the main girl in TB goes with Suho... beautiful boy *u*
I love the other guy too but like... not as handsome to me :P Both have great personalities though!
Please draw my OCs <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 19:33:28 )
I got into webtoons recently when I saw a facebook ad on a title called True beauty. I really like this one and waiting patiently every week for the release. You should check it out! I'll try looking at the titles you recommended :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 21:25:30 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I love yoo (on hiatus sadly), Unordinary, Lore Olympus, True Beauty, Subzero, a good day to be a dog (the cutest imo), Age Maters, Luff, Let's play, Siren's lament, cold blooded king, winter woods (finished- loved it), and probably many others I just can't remember right now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 00:14:24 )
@Xaria: it seems that everyone is liking that one so imma give it a try :3

@Millet: ah I forgot about a good day to be a dog. I started reading that one and it was really cute and funny. And I love dogs lol..i need more I Love Yoo bc that's like on of my favs right now
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.