Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Insane restaurant owner demands apology from the libtards

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 19:25:16 )
Click Here to read the article. There's a short clip if you don't wanna read.

"The Fayetteville restaurant co-owner who demanded an apology from Liberals and the LGBT community has now been served with a restraining order and is no longer allowed to step inside the business"

Basically this guy has not been paying rent to the owners and it's just been sitting there, unopened for months. He says the LGBTQ+ community and the liberals are keeping him from opening it. xD
Apparently he got attacked after standing outside the restaurant and yelling about libtards, but he doesnt appear to be hurt or anything..and they haven't gotten confirmation that he even filed a police report. His attorney even chose to stop representing him.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 19:53:31 )

The only one stopping you from opening is yourself. That owner sounds really stupid.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:06:39 )
    Lmao even his attorney isn't interested

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:18:27 )

"Sorry content not available in your region"
Awww i can't read the article!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:19:46 )
@vengeance: yeah he’s off his rocker for sur.e a lot of people are like that around here. Just usually not in Fayetteville. lmao

@sunny: lol mhm he doesn’t even want his money he just opted out. it ain’t worth it xD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:21:23 )
@Monorea: aww...well I summarized it for you! It doesn’t say too much else. Just that he’s been given a restraining order from the owners because when they asked him to pay his late dues, he threatened to trash the restaurant lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:23:56 )

@Laufeia: I remember this baker who refused to bake a cake for a gay couple. He won the lawsuit because was allowed to refuse them service based on his religion. But I then read about all the other people he refused service to as well. And I was like "How is he not out of business yet".

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:30:39 )
@Laufeia: You live in NC too?!?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:38:55 )
@Laufeia: Oh heyyy, my best friend lives in Fayetteville! Is there even a large LGBTQ community there? I feel like this guy is just mentally unstable or wants attention.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 22:25:30 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Owner of location: pay your frickin bills
"Restaurant owner": waah waah butt dem libbbnturds exiiiist waah waah waah
Attourney: NOPE NOPE NOPE

Yeah, either unstable or massive attention whore
Or both

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 22:27:23 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: lol AR actually! But Fayetteville NC always comes up when I search for stuff in my area xD

@Tsundererra: yeah maybe even both o_o ... I’d say it’s prolly pretty big. There’s a pride parade in fay every year :3

@vengeance: he must have made a hell of a cake lol. That’s crazy <_<..

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 22:32:50 )
@Kitalpha Hart: lmfaoo yes exactly what I said, prolly both. Honestly from watching the video though I think he is a little mentally unstable, it seems hard for him to form normal sentences xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 22:35:55 )

I hate it when people are upset with their life so they blame someone else. I know that life is shitty, but blaming a certain race or orientation is not that way to go about life.

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 22:47:53 )
And yet liberals are the "whiny sensitive snowflakes". Right. Lmao. The really sad part is, he most likely has a decent number of supporters who sympathise with him. c':

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other &hearts;
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 23:15:56 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah definitely agree. See far too much of this stuff where I live, the education isn’t toooo great here. real dumbholes.

@Vii: oh yeah he definitely drew a crowd lol. He for sure does, even my family is like this. I mean not yelling about it at restaurants, but they do say dumb stuff like that. In public. >_> gotta love the good ol’ south.

Donator — skin holes Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 23:47:46 )
I’ll eat him
👅

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 00:16:41 )
@skin holes: I like this idea. He might call you a libtard tho :(
I can't imagine he would taste all that good.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 00:47:36 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Omg, I thought she meant NC too! I live in the state above you, helloooooo neighbor!

@Laufeia: I didn’t know there was a Fayetteville in AR! It’s cool that their LGBTQ community is poppin’, but of course that means it’s going to attract hateful goons like the guy in the story. ):

But real talk, the one thing I noticed since moving back to the U.S. is that we use a lot of degrading labels and shitty trigger keywords now. /:

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 01:29:48 )

@Laufeia: education makes such a difference. I wish that America was better at education and it wasn’t just for the rich.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 03:25:53 )
@Laufeia: oh lmao, would have been crazy if you did live here lmao
Please draw my OCs <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.