Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 22:24:32 )
Hey hey hey!
Not sure if this is the right spot or if this should be in the welcome forum, buuuut I'm back after a long time not being active. Real life took over and I wasn't able to log on to many sites much. But I'm back now and I'd love to get to re-know the site and all it's lovely users! c:

So in the spirit of that: I'd love to hear about anything funny or happy that happened to you all this week! ♥
Mine is I recently got offered a new job!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 22:27:01 )

@Twigg: congrats on the new job! I’ll be looking for one in Oct. That’s when my current contract ends.
My birthday is next week so that’s exciting.
Also welcome back <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 22:28:11 )
@totalanimefan: Thanks! It requires moving to a new state but the money will be worth it!
Good luck when the time comes! Also, happy early birthday, thanks for stoppin in to chat with me! c:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 22:47:12 )

@Twigg: thanks for the friend request. You just had your bday right? Happy belated bday.
Oh where are you now and where are you moving to? That’s really exciting!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 22:49:33 )

@Twigg: welcome back and congratulations on the new job!
My happy thing is that it’s my cat’s birthday today. He turned 7. He got his favourite food and a new toy and got all cuddly. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 22:50:58 )
@totalanimefan: I did! Thank you! c:
I'm in Iowa now but I'd be moving north to Minnesota! It's a scary change but I'm ready for it!

@Tuijp: Thank you!! And awww happy birthday, catto! Have any pictures of the furry lil guy? c: I bet he loved that!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 23:28:04 )
    @Twigg: welcome back :) a happy thing is I got a second piercing in my ears! I've wanted it for a while now.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 23:33:57 )

@Tuijp: that’s very cute.

@Twigg: I heard it’s even colder there! I hope you can stay warm in the winter. Also I moved from Florida to California for work. It’s a lot of work but it’s pretty worth it if the work is good and you can always come back home if you really need to.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 23:37:27 )
@sunny: Thank you! And ooh that's exciting! What kind of ear piercing?

@totalanimefan: It is much colder there, but I'm a trooper haha I'm sure I'll adjust! And oh that's quite the jump! What do you do for work if you don't mind my asking?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 23:51:54 )
@Twigg: welcome back. Your avi is super pretty. something fun for me is I'm moving to a new apartment :'3 congrats on the job, hope you enjoy it. I mean I'm sure it depends. We all enjoy money. Lol..moving is a lot of work.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 23:56:38 )

@Twigg: it’s cool I don’t mind. We moved for my husband’s job. He works in tech and there aren’t many tech jobs in Florida. This year finally Miami is on some kind of tech list but really only for startups. Silicon Valley is where it’s at for the big companies.
We both really like the DC area and would like to live there if we can’t do Florida but that area is also still just up and coming for tech too. (Way further than Florida though). What are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 00:01:41 )
@laufeia: Thank you! c: I need to work on getting more commons to really flesh it out :p
And yay! Excited for the new space?

@totalanimefan: Oh, that's awesome! The DC area is absolutely beautiful, I don't blame you there. And I'm not nearly so exciting, lol, I'm a bartender.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 00:14:46 )
@Twigg: it's almost exactly the same but yeah! xD I like this city better, its a college city so lots of awesome food and alcohol 8]
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 00:22:46 )
@laufeia: ooooh nice! I'm actually about to leave my college town, but thats awesome for you! c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 00:25:20 )

My next round of education is out in the sticks, so nothing fun at all.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 00:28:27 )
@monorea: Lol that's no good. What are you going to school for?
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 09:44:41 )

@Twigg: Well last round was cooking and this one is textile but what i really want to do is officework but there is no suitable education for that in a format and location that is suitable for me.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 10:31:37 )

@Twigg: I do! Made this yesterday:

He’s the easiest cat I ever had
@Totalanimefan: my little Ozzy is very cute

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 12:49:32 )
    @Twigg: just a second one in my lobes, nothing exciting but I've wanted it for ages.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 16:39:46 )

@Twigg: that’s cool that you are a bartender. Why the far move for a job that lots of cities have?
And yes DC is beautiful and although my family doesn’t live there it’s much closer to my mom and only a Two hour flight to Florida. Instead of 6 hours on a plane to see my mom or dad.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.