Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New rat in town

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 18:36:03 )

@Monorea: Me. Too. I really want to play exclusive Ps titles on my pc (mainly lbp and the spiderman game) but i guess I'll just have to get a ps4 at some point :p. I also want splatoon and pikmin on pc so I can play them (i REALLY wanna play pikmin)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 00:33:41 )

@Howonk: Well the game i want is Horizon Zero Dawn and some others. As for Pikmin which of the games do you want to play?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 01:45:55 )

@Monorea: I've never heard of HZD! The name sounds cool though!~ as for the pikmin games, I'm not sure! Probably the first one though

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 09:51:26 )

@Howonk: If it is just the first one i would just go download an emulator of gamecube and a rom of pikmin.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:50:12 )

@Monorea: Ah, really? That's extremely easy then, I Might go do it after I finish Pokemon blue.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:55:18 )

@Howonk: I mean some people think it is morally or legally wrong to download emulators and roms but in my opinion if there is at least two generations of consoles between the current one and the one you want to play then just do it. Did i say that right. Current Generation, 1 generations, 2 generations, the generation i think it is ok to have an emulator for?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 01:10:06 )

@Monorea: yeah !!!! and I got you. I also tend to only download roms that I already have the game for (like aai, rhf, etc.) that i just want quicker access to.
also sorry for the late reply! I had to celebrate a friends birthday + the final splatfest in splatoon to do

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 14:48:33 )
@Howonk: i... EXIST XD lmao
Hello once again.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 15:54:05 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

Welcome to Voltra! You already look AMAZING!

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:45:00 )

@Ixora: ME. TOO. And Hello again !!!!

@Mellonin: And thank you !!!! Im pretty happy with my avatar !!!! (and thank you for the welcome ghjdjfgj)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:22:58 )
@Howonk: hello hello how are you?
What's up?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:42:32 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

@Howonk: I'm going to go ahead and assume fall and/or halloween are your favorite time of the year, haha

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:47:19 )

@Ixora: hello! didn't see this earlier i apologize. I'm good! We recently got some kittens and Ive been having a blast with them!!

@Mellonin: yeah that is correct xD usually towards the more end of summer, beginning of fall when it transition cause its so pretty! (and also bc my birthday is during that time but shhh)

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 15:45:57 )
@Howonk: Oh yeah! I saw your thread. How are the kitties? Are they doing good?
I've tried taking care of rly young kitties that have been separated from their mommy cats and I hope it turns out better for you!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.