Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:49:33 )
Amber Lynne:
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I basically live on Discord. XD

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

You also sound like you've done your role-playing at Discord too, from time to time.
Well this is interesting.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:50:27 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: On discord? Nope.
Barring the odd lines akin to 'I'm so tired //dies' or whatever.
Beyond that? Nahhh

I like forum RP's!
Paragraphs, even if small, plz.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:53:39 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: On discord? Nope.
Barring the odd lines akin to 'I'm so tired //dies' or whatever.
Beyond that? Nahhh

I like forum RP's!
Paragraphs, even if small, plz.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

You engage in Tabletop role-plays too, as well?

Even if not, you ever check out Kill La Kill or HighSchool DxD in case I never asked before?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:55:28 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I've tried tabletop, but just haven't been able to get into it =(
Sadly.

And nope. Never seen those two. My other half ADORES dxd, but he goes on too much about it, so meh. I lost any and all interest in watching/reading it. //shrugs

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:36:58 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I've tried tabletop, but just haven't been able to get into it =(
Sadly.

And nope. Never seen those two. My other half ADORES dxd, but he goes on too much about it, so meh. I lost any and all interest in watching/reading it. //shrugs

Dungeons and Dragons or Fate?
I've yet to fully adjust to the latter, but I'm more open-minded on the latter than the former.

Only if you don't mind me saying it like this, but there's a lot of well-endowed women in HighSchool DxD, really. :3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:40:07 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Homebrew, dnd, pathfinder.
None really stuck with me.

And lol. Yeahhh I've seen the characters. XD
Bustilicious, would be one way to put it.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:47:10 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Homebrew, dnd, pathfinder.
None really stuck with me.

And lol. Yeahhh I've seen the characters. XD
Bustilicious, would be one way to put it.

I'm open for Tabletop regards, but mainly IF someone can teach me how to deal with the Fate Tabletop system first though.

To be fair, the woman I asked if you could draw is about as well-endowed as the Red Saber from Fate/Extra, so 'Bustalicious' also describes her too. :P
But hey at least you know there's honesty about it since that bikini pic proves it.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:48:41 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh totally.
Especially due to the fact that I just can't draw small cup sizes. I ahve one hell of a difficult time with that. Lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:52:23 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh totally.
Especially due to the fact that I just can't draw small cup sizes. I ahve one hell of a difficult time with that. Lol.

Maybe sometime later we can see more about you drawing 'bustalicious' babes really. :P
In the meantime, ever checked out Nier: Automata before, for later references?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:55:57 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: XD feel free to hmu on Discord to chat if you wish in the future =)

and I've drawn A2, actually.
(I adore the end result, but it's NSFW so I can't show here ^ ^;;)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:59:37 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: XD feel free to hmu on Discord to chat if you wish in the future =)

and I've drawn A2, actually.
(I adore the end result, but it's NSFW so I can't show here ^ ^;;)

I'd love to do that anytime, really. :P

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

In the meantime, how long have you been on Voltra?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:09:11 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I've been here since shortly after it started, actually.
So... going on 2 years? I think?
Don't quote on me that, I don't pay much attention to time. I THINK it'll be 2 years come October, though

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:12:07 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I've been here since shortly after it started, actually.
So... going on 2 years? I think?
Don't quote on me that, I don't pay much attention to time. I THINK it'll be 2 years come October, though

When you get the chance, show me more sometime.

Oh, you ever checked out Rick and Morty before?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:13:27 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh geez. I can't get into that one, at all.
Don't like the older character and can't stand the art ^ ^;;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:22:51 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh geez. I can't get into that one, at all.
Don't like the older character and can't stand the art ^ ^;;

Yeah, Season 01's visuals are.... not very pleasant to say the least, but Season 01 had the best ending.
Season 02's a lot better in terms of visuals, but its ending was horrid.
Season 03's episodes after the 1st one but before the finale are hit or miss.
I hope Season 04 is better than the 1st 3 put together, or at least a lot less flawed.

I watch it for the cast, the story-lines and also the big stuff to see what the current Season's endgame is gonna be like and stuff.

Anyways, what about Mortal Kombat sometime?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:31:33 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: That's fair.
Everyone has series' that they love.

I've played some old MK games, but nothing too recent. Fighters.... are something I'm horrid with ^ ^;;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:34:00 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: That's fair.
Everyone has series' that they love.

I've played some old MK games, but nothing too recent. Fighters.... are something I'm horrid with ^ ^;;

Ever checked out all 12 episodes of Madoka Magica before, as well?

Well, the New MK Trilogy(Mortal Kombat 09, Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat 11) Plays closer to the Old-School MK Trilogy in gameplay, but story-wise is more like the Newer MK games from the trilogy before that one, only more focused and better-streamlined or something.
Plus LESS liability to just kill off a lot of folks from the Previous trilogy to make way for newcomers, it balances out the purposes of the newcomers, while STILL giving great spotlight for already-established cast members.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:36:57 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Nope.
It's one I was considering for awhile, but ehhh, not quite my cup of tea.

And fair.
I'm just not fond of fighters. XD
But I'll definitely keep tha tin mind~<3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:43:43 )
Amber Lynne:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Nope.
It's one I was considering for awhile, but ehhh, not quite my cup of tea.

And fair.
I'm just not fond of fighters. XD
But I'll definitely keep tha tin mind~<3

Bummer that, well at least I asked.
Anyways, you checked out Drakengard 3 as well?

The 3rd Trilogy is far more respectful of most of the 1st Trilogy's MKers than the 2nd Trilogy was, while STILL enabling only the best of the 2nd Trilogy's then-newcomers on the cast and/or in major background roles, since Kenshi Takahashi is in both Trilogies. (Though in the 2nd trilogy he's in MK9 as DLC and MKX in the Established Roster, no word yet on if he's playable in MK11 though.)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 07:56:24 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Drakengard is one I was looking into!
Possible to get myself. I dunno for certain though

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.