Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:16:16 )
Bah. Closing this down.
I'm having a hard time working on what I owe. DX

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:05:19 )

@Hazer: Ooohhh, can do~<3

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:43:43 )

@Hazer: Lmfao. It is.
I like to draw the sexy stuffs, yep. XD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 08:05:44 )

@Hazer: Sketch!

Firey backing will be at the end. XD No point to add it here. Lol

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 08:35:53 )

@Hazer: There are teeth poking out, yes =)
Especially since you've got the fangs and whatnot on your av ^ ^

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 08:43:01 )

@Hazer: Ahhh
Can do.
Although... I can't NOT put lips at all. (And you wouldn't really see them anyway. The marks are there mostly just for my reference for shading and whatnot. I personally can't do 'anime mouths' where it's just a line, that bugs the hell outta me. I CAN make 'em smaller though with that, not a problem =) But there will be lips shaded. Sorry, it's just the way I do things ^ ^;;)

For instance, I can do 'em more like I did in the zombie gal for the non-chibi samples. Where it's less obvious, but still anatomically there.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 10:06:27 )

@Hazer: I can most certainly make it more subtle~<3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 01:26:22 )
sneaks in.

Would you be willing to do a traditional non-chibi of Hinata for 20k volts? o Ao

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:22:20 )

@Yandere: Sure =)
Looking for something akin to the pinup style things I did with my markers?
Or do you have something else in mind? (Just so I know)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 00:21:31 )
@amber lynne: Yeah, I love those samples! Though, whatever really works for you! I'm pretty open to artistic freedom as long as the character has the same outfit/colors. n ___ n

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:18:06 )

@Yandere: Not sure I can get the exact colours. But I'll definitely get as close as I can!
(Actually, I'll probably send you the colours before I colour the actual image. XD)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:22:11 )
@amber lynne: I mean, it's traditional so I understand! It doesn't need to match 100%, but as close as possible? Like, I don't want her hair a bright blue, but any dark blue/navy would work. ;;;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:23:26 )

@Yandere: No worries, I totally getcha~
I may have to tweak the colours digitally, admittedly... I don't have many dark blues. But I do have greys, and blues, so I SHOULD be able ot make it work XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 14:04:38 )
@amber lynne: Ahh, I'm sorry! TT ___TT I tried to pick someone with simple colors. skdjhfskdjfk.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 23:22:17 )

@Yandere: It's cool. Seriously~<3
I'll send a colour comp soon~<3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 05:11:24 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Hazer: @Yandere:
Hey!
I don't have anything yet for ya, BUT I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the silence and delay. I had serious tech issues the past few days. DX
Now that I got a new comp that shouldn't suddenly die on me (like seriously. wtf happened to it? I have no damned clue) I can properly work on things~<3

Hazer, I'mm start by inking yours... probably tomorrow/after I get some sleep =)
Yandere, I should have a sketch for ya by the weekend =)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:06:46 )
@amber lynne: No worries! Take your time. : >

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/10 07:27:54 )

@Hazer:
I got some progress!

Anything to change?
(Leaves/petals/wahtever will be added at the end.)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 08:12:38 )

@Hazer: Firstly, I love your avi.
Secondly, I admittedly went with a diff shading style. ^ ^;; I'm willing to reshade it though if you don't like this one =)
(I've been doing chibis in this style lately, and ... I really like it myself. They're quick and easy to do. I DO get that they are not for everyone though. So plz, lemme know!)

(small image for now. If it's good, I'll send the full image =) )

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 20:38:28 )

@Hazer: Awesome~
Thanks ^ ^

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.