Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 21:21:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I hope you're right.." he brushed a bit of hair out of her face, "She's a pretty one..he's probably going to be really mad.." and then he noticed her cellphone sticking out of her pocket, he grabbed it and tossed it out the window, "Incase he's trying to follow.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:09:42 )
He frowned, “Good point..”

The Doctor already had a lock on the vehicle they were in thanks to the phone’s location. He was fuming..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 00:59:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

He frowned, "Maybe we should switch vans..?" he said glancing back worriedly, "What if he saw us get in this one?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:11:56 )
“I’m sure we’ll be fine. We tossed the phone out and I’ve been using all the backroads. No ones following us.” He finally pulled up to the facility, parking inside one of the buildings while the door shut behind them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:14:12 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Alright.." he said giving a sigh of relief once they pulled in. He unbuckled Trin and scooped her up carrying her in, "We may want to work fast..I imagine he's going to be pretty determined to find her.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:22:34 )
“Definitely.” He got out of the car and helped him with Trin, opening the doors for him and such.

Once they were well within the building, a grinding noise could be heard inside the garage as a blue box appeared. The Doctor stepped outside, a dark look on his face. Someone would pay for taking Trin..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:24:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

He got Trin strapped to the table to start on their experiments, he quickly moved out of the room with his partner to avoid being poisoned by the time radiation they would be blasting in the room to try to work off of what Trin had already been exposed to in the TARDIS.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:37:17 )
It didn’t take the Doctor long to find the room the two were in. He opened the door, taking one look at their screens as his mood darkened even more. Humans? Seriously.. he expected this from aliens..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 01:40:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

He jumped as the door opened, the room Trin was in was being blasted with radiation at the moment. "Th..this is a private...area you can't..you can't be here.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:01:22 )
“Turn it off.” He said darkly, not going to play games with these two, already pulling his screwdriver out and pointing it at the machine.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:13:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

"We..we're just trying to.." he stammered already moving to do it though.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:26:20 )
“I don’t care. The atraxi can have you.” He said darkly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:28:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

He shut the machine off shaking backing up farther..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:36:56 )
“Don’t move. Don’t bother. They will find you no matter what.” He said menacingly, moving into the other room to get Trin.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:39:21 )
Lets use all the colors!

He almost whimpered at that...

Trin was still unconscious she had been hit with a lot of the radiation..and her DNA had changed a bit with it.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:47:07 )
He scooped her up carefully, moving back into the room. With his screwdriver still in his hand and set the settings to read what they were doing, sending the info to the TARDIS. With a quick change of settings he then destroyed the machinery.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:47:55 )
Lets use all the colors!

The men had ran off in any attempt to escape.

Trin immediately moved just a slight bit closer in his arms, finding comfort in his warmth.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:58:39 )
He just stared at the machine darkly as it sparked and smoked. Bastards. He carried her off now, knowing the Atraxi had them.

Thankfully the TARDIS had parked herself nearby for him, and he stepped inside so she could run tests..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 03:03:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

The TARDIS gave a worried beep, running tests on her.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 04:06:00 )
He set her down on the bench and got them into space for safety.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.