Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 20:17:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked over blinking as she saw a woman with almost iridescent looking scales, being a reptilian alien. She tugged him over to look at it curiously, "They're beautiful..can we meet their species sometime?" She asked curiously.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 22:38:52 )
“Of course.” He smiled warmly, looking over the species. “We can go whenever you’d like.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 22:44:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Thank you..I'm glad Earth gets to this point..there are so many wonderful species out there.." she said softly with a smile before moving to walk with him again looking around curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 22:57:38 )
He smiled warmly, leading her around. “It takes them a long while.. but they eventually realize not all aliens are dangerous.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 23:00:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Well its better then them never figuring it out.." She said softly as she walked with him taking a sip of her cocoa.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 23:39:03 )
“There are still some who oppose it. But you will always find that, no matter where you are.” He said softly as they walked.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 23:47:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Right..there will always be people like that." she said softly, just glad the majority wasn't that way.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 00:26:56 )
“Unfortunately.” He nodded a bit, walking around with her more. “So you want to see that species?” He motioned back behind them as they had already walked way pst the model picture. Curious about her choice.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 22:34:05 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "Yeah I haven't met a reptilian species yet..I saw the cat one on New Earth, amphibian like on the planet that is fully underwater.." She said listing off a few, "I'm curious to see how they live too."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 23:43:07 )
He nodded softly, smiling. “That’s where we’ll go next then.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 23:44:54 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Awesome.." She smiled shyly and walked along with him looking around curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 23:59:59 )
He pointed out a few different things and explained them to her. Most of it was still familiar, but a decent bit had changed. Including some flying forms of transportation.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 02:15:05 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled as she looked around with him curiously before...ther was screams! She looked towards the panicked people seeing that there was crashed vehicles and people trying to help others get out!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 05:23:34 )
The Doctor held tight to her hand and pulled her in the direction of the screams. He couldn’t just not help..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 05:32:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She had already turned to go help, if he didn't have a tight hold she would have gone without him without even thinking, first instinct to help kicking in. As they got there though she had to let go to start helping people get out of a crashed car. However halfway through the help there was a bigger explosion that sent people to the ground including her, and thick smoke filled the area! When it was gone...so was Trin.,

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 00:58:25 )
The Doctor had let her go to help on the other side. After the second explosion, he looked over to where she was. “Trin?” He called out- hoping she was alright.. already moving to where he had seen her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 01:57:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

There was no response, people were still trying to get everyone out and get away, and Trin seemed to be nowhere in the area.

The workers that had grabbed her had already gotten her around the corner and was getting into a vehicle to take her away. One of the workers squirmed, "I hope no one got hurt.." they had caused the crash to stop the couple and grab her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 00:59:06 )
He frowned, pulling out his screwdriver to scan the area for her phone or something.

The other worker grimaced. “Best not to think about it..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 01:01:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Do you really think she's the key to recreating timelords?" He asked looking at the unconscious Trin he was making sure wasn't bouncing around as the drove off fast. "She looks like a regular human.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 01:41:41 )
“I think so.. she was traveling with one, after all..” He said thoughtfully, driving as fast as he could.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.