Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 00:37:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

She shyly moved onto the bed propping a pillow up for her to lean against, not planning on actually getting any sleep.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 00:43:34 )
She looked over at the Doctor, almost.. nervous? Definitely anxious. She didn’t want to lose her again. She tried to relax a bit against the bed too.. this was going to be hard..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:01:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

After a second she shyly hugged her hiding in her hair and just fell asleep, exhausted. She hadn't realized how much she had actually stopped the TARDIS earlier, giving her part of her strength to stop.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:07:55 )
Arty went a deep red again, listening to her fall asleep. This was different than any of the other dreams she had had before. She bit her lip, forcing herself to relax and finally drifting asleep herself.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:29:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

She slept for hours without even realizing it, holding her close protectively as she did.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:33:58 )
A few hours after getting what was definitely much needed sleep, she woke suddenly with a sharp intake of breath. She looked around the room quietly, everything finally dawning on her. This was real.. it wasn’t the dream, it was real.

With that thought, glancing down to find the Doctor still snuggled up, she looked over to one of the walls.. She focused on holding back the tears and just relaxing completely. Home.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:13:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Sokay.." She mumbled in her sleep pulling her closer as if knowing she needed comforting even if she was asleep.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:16:09 )
She bit her lip, unable to actually stop the tears now. She rubbed her eyes a little, looking around the room, defenses completely gone.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 03:54:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

She slowly started to stir yawning, "Artemis....are you okay..?" she asked sleepily.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 06:41:38 )
She nodded quietly, rubbing her eyes again and trying to make sure the tears stopped before the Doctor saw. She didn’t want her to worry.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 07:55:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Sorry about that..I didn't mean to fall asleep..I don't typically sleep.." She admitted sheepishly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 12:21:24 )
“Are you Alright?” She asked softly, looking over to the Doctor. She suddenly realized she probably needed a shower for herself but... she wanted to make sure the Doctor was ok..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 21:45:24 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Yeah I'm fine..I think I helped out the TARDIS earlier more then I realized.." she said softly thinking back to the bells.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 22:12:10 )
“Would it be ok if I got a shower..?” She asked softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 01:00:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course, anything you want..are you hungry? I could cook up a breakfast.." She offered shyly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 01:07:16 )
“Food does sounds good..” she said shyly, giving her a soft smile as she stood up. “Thank you..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 01:16:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly and got up moving off to the kitchen to make a breakfast for her while she took her shower, giving the console a pat on the way.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 01:20:40 )
After a relatively quick shower, she moved over to her clothes and put a tank and pants on. It was only after she dried her hair fully that she realized she had gotten a bit skinnier those months out there. Her pants didn’t fit. She went a bit red and grabbed a belt and an over shirt, heading out to the console room.

Arty paused at the console though, biting her lip. “I forgot where the kitchen was...” she mumbled embarrassedly to the console.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 04:10:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

The TARDIS gave a happy beep,, it's okay she's bringing it out! I've missed you are you alright?

13 was heading to the console room a tray in hand.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 12:25:20 )
She moved up to the console, nodding softly. “I’m ok. Are you? Is the Doctor? I worried about both of you so much..” she said softly. “And I missed you both.. every day.”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.