Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 03:03:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled a bit, "Me too.."

Christopher came in holding a spoon very carefully, "Daddy daddy do you want the spoon!" it was the one they made the cookies with and it had a bit of dough on it.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 02:53:44 )
Jack blinked and smiled gently, “Sure, if you don’t want it.” He said softly.

Arty moved and shyly sat down next to the Doctor, a bit tired- apparently not sleeping well for months will do that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 19:37:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

He nodded and held it out to him happily.

13 immediately wrapped an arm around Arty protectively holding her close to her.

Trin smiled standing in the doorway watching the scene thinking of how lucky she was to have a wonderful family..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 01:10:29 )
Arty went a deep red but shyly leaned against the Doctor, closing her eyes for a small nap.

Jack grinned, taking the spoon and licking it clean, glancing to Trin.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:08:05 )
Lets use all the colors!

Christopher grinned and went off to color in a coloring book happily.

Trin smiled warmly and after he was done she motioned for Jack to follow her as she walked back into the kitchen to clean up a bit.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:11:27 )
Jack stood up, moving to follow Trin. “Everything ok?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:14:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Mhm.." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him nuzzling into his chest, "I love you..I'm so happy we have such a wonderful family..." she didn't want to wake Arty up with her sappiness.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:18:56 )
He grinned sheepishly, holding her close. “I love you as well.” He said softly, kissing the top of her head.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:28:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled relaxing against him, such a happy moment for her..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:30:34 )
He smiled, keeping her close. “I think Christopher will like this Christmas..” He hoped so anyway. They had gotten him a few big things that he had wanted..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:32:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I think so too.." she said softly with a smile before looking up at him, "I know I will..I got the best present of all many years ago.." She leaned up to kiss him on the lips.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:33:39 )
He chuckled softly after the kiss. “After we set things up tonight, you’ll get another one.”

Ianto slipped in quiet as a mouse, moving to check on the food and get it ready for the table.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:39:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Oh really..I look forward to it.." she teased softly and snuggled into his neck not noticing Ianto, just happy to be held.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:41:34 )
Ianto finished getting dinner ready and peeked back in. “Food is ready.” He said gently before heading off to let the others know.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:49:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and looked up, "Oh yeah..food.." she giggled softly, "Thank you Ianto.." She said before giving Jack a kiss and tugging him off to eat.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:57:35 )
He followed with a soft smile, so lucky.

Arty sat next to the Doctor and Ianto, still a bit exhausted but curious.. and all the food smelled so good.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 03:13:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

13 held Arty close happily..hers..she was glad to still have her..

Trin smiled moving to scoop Christopher up and setting him in a chair next to where she was going to be so she could help him.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 10:16:25 )
(Minoooooor skip)
After dinner, Ianto moved to clean everything up so that the group could relax.

Arty sat back on the couch, yawning softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:53:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

13 immediately moved to sit with her holding her close kissing her head softly whispering, "I'm sorry you're so tired.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 21:21:02 )
Arty went red again, purring just a little. “It’s alright. I’ll be fine.” She said shyly. She had thrown the sleep schedule she had on the planet off a bit finally getting a decent nights sleep when she got back to the tardis. Her body must have realized how much she still needed.

“Are we staying here tonight or going back to the tardis?” She asked curiously. She wasn’t sure what the tradition would be for Torchwood.

After Ianto had cleaned up, he moved to the room with everyone, sitting down, as he always did, by the tree to hand out the presents that were for each other before Santa came for Christopher. “Wanna help out?” He looked to Chris with a grin.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.