Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Teen Wolf!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:33:27 )
Before you read anything else you should know that this will be very spoiler heavy. So if you're not caught up, don't continue reading.

This is just gonna be a thread where i talk about the fuckery that this show is. You're free to join in.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:34:26 )
@the youngest granny: I can see what you mean about why it could have been Malia. But also, it could kill her if it's a bullet made to kill a supernatural being. I mean, that one girl killed that hell hound, and everyone thought those couldnt die.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:36:55 )
@Sass Pegasus: hmm. I saw a scene where the hell hound's head wound healed up. So, so maybe he isn't really dead?
True if it hit her in the right spot it could kill her easily.
Were Liam and theo there as well?
Cause then it could have been Liam that was targeted.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:39:37 )
@The Youngest Granny: Ooh, i must have missed that scene. But also, that hell hound was on a mission, so it seems like if he was alive he would have done something and shown up again by now, ya know?

And i forget, but i dont think they were there. I think they were still in the truck leaving the zoo. If i remember correctly everyone that was there was Scott, Malia, Lydia, Scott's mom, uh that black guy (forget his name lmfao) and Argent.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:44:23 )
@Sass Pegasus: i think it was an extra on mtv.com
I have been watching all kinds of stuff so i guess we will find out. Only 4 episodes to go.
Though i have heard they might continue with newer people.

I think Scott's dad Kyle was there as well. Mason is his name. I am going to have to rewatch the episode.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:45:58 )
@The Youngest Granny: Ah yes, his dad was there! I knew i was forgetting someone xD
I'll be honest, i thought the show had ended already lmao. Like, i didnt realize it was a mid season finale. I found out it was like a week before it started back up lmfao.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:49:11 )
@Sass Pegasus: dude the same sort of thing happened to ne too. I watched all 6 seasons in a month and was sad with how it ended. Then found out there were ten more episodes coming out. One of the happiest days of my life.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:49:55 )
I've never seen this show but have accidentally read a lot of fanfiction
So I exclusively know fanon
And I feel like it's probably not very accurate...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:52:41 )
@Slytherclaw: Please enlighten me on what you've read lmfao.

@The Youngest Granny: I barely even remember how that one episode ended but i know it left me mad and feeling like the show just went "Idk what else to do, let's just fucking end it here." And it took me so long to get over it lmfao. And now, im like "Damn it, im gonna have to get over it ending again." xD

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:54:58 )
@Slytherclaw: i have read a lot of fanfiction as well and created my own AU world where all my favorite badboys and other characters didn't die off.

@Sass Pegasus: it was where they all pretended to leave Beacon Hills but were hiding out at the veterinarian clinic and surprise Mason. Lol
And Scott's all. "we will fight for our home. " or something like that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:58:06 )
@The Youngest Granny: Oh no, i meant the mid season finale. The one where they defeated the thing and like, Stiles was going off to Quantico and such.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:02:19 )
@Sass Pegasus: oh right. Since i watched it on my showbox app, it had up to episode 15 on there. Up until today. Well i will have to do more teen wolf chatter with you later. Got to go work on a few things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:03:01 )
@The Youngest Granny: Alright! Have fun with whatever you gotta do c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:03:19 )
Ahhh...lemme see. If fanfiction has taught me anything, it's that main boy jock is a werewolf and his best friend with a weird name is a human witch dude who is also part of the pack and does humany things and is secretly the soulmate of werewolf alpha man, whose family all died, very Tragic, and he was betrayed by some lady who was not his soulmate with the weird name
how off am i

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:04:03 )
OH wait! And main wereboy jockman plays lacrosse and is in love with slayer the wolfhunterlady.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:05:37 )
@Slytherclaw: Lmfao. Some of that made sense to me. As for the second post of your fiction, that was all accurate, but the wolf hunter lady died. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:24:24 )
This new season has been sooo good! It actually frightens me, makes me laugh, makes me cry. Damn, I can't believe it. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:26:07 )
@Shark: Every single episode makes me mad because they end it on a cliffhanger, makes me mad i gotta wait another week for it lmfao. But i agree, this last season has been amazing! I read that Colton Haynes is gonna return too, but idk if that was true.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:43:08 )
@Sass Pegasus: I had stopped watching in the middle of season 5, so I had a bunch of episodes to catch up on this last week, haha.
I really hope it's true, I fuckin love that dude. Seeing an old cast member back on the show gives me feelings, man. The Maid of Gevaudan episode? Holy crap, best episode hands down.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:48:23 )
@Shark: I dont think i remember that episode. Maybe i do, but i dont know episodes by their name lmao. But i think there's a chance. Because if i remember correctly in the show after they found out what he was didnt he move to London or something? And like that map they found in the latest episode let us all know that old man hunter dude wants to destroy all things supernatural, all over the world.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.