Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk What the heck.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 16:28:26 )
Blegh

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 16:46:36 )

They seem to think that they can do what ever they please and get what they what, despite how things work. I would not be surprised if you let him go for being unreliable with scheduling.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 16:46:53 )
I've both been a manager and had a manager that was too easy on a girl who kept doing this. I vote that you do not waste your time on someone who can't be bothered to set aside their time for you.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 16:52:23 )
@Little Crane: that's how I see it. They're entitled and think they can do wtv they want and get what they want. Also when I interviewed them they were asking for more pay due to their experience which is reasonable but we already pay more than minimum wage. They didn't get it btw bc I'm not about to pay a newbie more than my staff that have been there for 2+ years and only just got a pay raise wtf lmao.

@Glume: yeah, I can't do it. I just let go a staff this week too bc they were becoming a serious liability and I couldn't have them around the youth anymore. It's sad but it had to happen. And I have to get rid of someone still by the end of May. :')

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 03:15:10 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

they don't seem to very committed to the job nor reliable.
I'd probably just let them go tbh.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 13:50:33 )
@MoodyBats: yep, that's the plan now. I just don't get it. They sent the CV, they agreed to an interview, they did two volunteer shifts, they send me all their info, they asked for a bigger pay (didn't get it obvs) and wanted hours. It's so annoying. I could have brought in someone else instead of wasting my time.

@Bioshock: yep, it affected the other staff as well bc we had to close early Wednesday. And this also affects the youth.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.