Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Until Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 05:23:34 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Zach nodded as he put on his helmet.

He then climbed up onto the bike, sitting behind her and instinctively wrapping his arms around her waist.

'She... feels cold...' he thought.

'Like... she shouldn't feel this cold...' he reasoned.

He then bit his lip, and sighed.

"All right..." he said.

"I'm... I'm ready to go." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 05:26:22 )

Rylie nodded, revved the engine, before they took off. It didn't take long before they reached the airport, which just met a sigh as she returned the bike to where she rented it from, and made sure she had everything from the compartments.

"All right, now, we do have some time to kill." She commented. "And even then, it's not your standard kind of flight."

"Just, ignore the weird stuff that you may witness, hey?" She asked with a light laugh as they walked into the airport, and through it - heading to where there was at first glance no one.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 05:54:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........huh?" Zach asked when Rylie gave him the warning.

"Weird stuff?" he asked her.

"...not your standard kind of flight...?" he went on, mumbling now.

"Um.... hm." he then muttered.

'What have I gotten myself into...?' he wondered.

'....no. No matter. This is all for HER.' he reminded himself, steeling his nerves.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 05:57:47 )

Rylie let a soft breath of relief. He wasn't going to question about how they were going to where the other people were not, intentionally going that way, not less. It was something that she was definitely appreciative of, because she didn't know if she wanted to answer too many questions for the moment.

It didn't take long before they reached a line that had two or three people in it. Rylie seemed to debating something as they got in line.

"I'll go ahead of you, if only just to make sure that there are no issues on your end." She added. "More specifically, so you don't get lost or anything."

"I get that you probably don't know this area of the airport."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 06:28:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zach looked... uneasy.

"Um..." he mumbled.

"I... I..." he stammered.

"O... Okay." he said.

"Where... um... what IS this place?" he then asked.

"Are we somewhere we're not supposed to be?" he asked further.

"I've never seen this part of the airport before..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 06:30:47 )

Rylie just laughed.

"It's a restricted area, that is pretty much for exclusive use of a select group of people." She told him, keeping it vague strictly because she didn't know how much she knew, and she really didnt' want to give him too much information right now.

They didn't have to wait long either. There was only one person ahead of them.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 06:50:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....a select group of people..." Zach muttered, as the person ahead of them was called up.

"I... see." he said.

"I get the feeling you're not talking about your standard VIP access stuff." he went on.

"But there IS more to this world than meets the eye." he went on.

"Even if... I've never seen it..." he commented further.

"Next!" Rylie then heard called out.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 06:53:11 )

"Long story short, it's involved with where I work." Rylie told Zach as she stepped up to the clerk and handed over her passport and whatnot.

She really hoped verification wouldn't be asked for.

"Also, Zachary behind me is with me. He's not quite one that would be here otherwise." She stated.

"He has a ticket from Hal Sharp and Sydney Sherwood to vouch for that." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 06:56:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The clerk raised an eyebrow and looked at Zach, before looking at Rylie.

"Uh-huh." he said.

"Come here." he told Zach, who did as he was told.

The cleck continued to look at Rylie's passport, as well as Zach's when it was handed over.

"All right, you." he said to Rylie.

"Step into the glass tube over there." he told her.

"...sans head." he finished, causing Zach to look confused and nervous.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 07:06:35 )

Rylie just sighed.

"Yeah yeah." she muttered.

"Thought Sharp had fixed it that this wouldn't be needed anymore." She added after a moment as she reached up and undid the snaps that held her choker in place. As it was removed, Zach could see what looked to be pretty nasty scarring around her neck.

She glanced over to Zach before shrugging.

"Don't worry, this is completely normal for me. Hell, if anything, having my head attached is the unusual bit." She told him simply before reaching up, grabbing her head with her hands, one on either side, and just wiggling it and twisting a little before it popped off. As she removed it, he could see what looked to be ethereal blue flames erupting from her neck - both what was remaining on her body, and what was at the bottom of her head.

She then stepped into the tube as she was told to, and waited, hoping that Zach wouldn't turn tail and run... or faint.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 18:06:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zach's eyes widened as Rylie did this, and the tube made some whirring and buzzing noises. A ring of light scanned around Rylie, up and down, before there was a dinging sound, and the tube opened up.

"Clear." the clerk said.

They then looked at the frozen Zach, and sighed.

"Hey!" they exclaimed, snapping their fingers in front of his face.

"Ah!" Zach exclaimed, almost in a scream, as he came back to what he now was unsure of was reality.

"You're up." the clerk said, gesturing to the tube.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 19:29:35 )

Rylie just sighed before she stepped out and reattached her head, making sure the ribbon that she kept around her neck was in place. The glamour from it instantly activated, hiding the scarring that went above and below it.

"Zach, step in. It's not going to do anything." She then said. "At least nothing toyou. It's literally just to verify that you're not trying to hide anything, or smuggle anything, or you're not lying, or whatever. It's completely safe. A bit bright, mind."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 20:15:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........................" Zach said nothing.

He did not, and shakily made his way into the tube.

The same thing happened, but he hesitated to step out of it. When he did, however, his pupils were fluctuating in size a bit, as he stretched his arms out.

"Kinda blinded right now." he mumbled.

"Ah, yeah, that happens to first-timers." the clerk said.

"You're both clear." they then added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 20:22:37 )

"Well, I warned ya." Rylie commented with a laugh.

"But we're good to go through once you are able to see again." She then said with a soft smile.

"There's no one in line behind us for the moment, so we should be good to take our time for the moment, at least."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 20:35:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zach made his way to a wall, and leaned against it for a moment, letting his eyes clear.

"Ngh." he grunted, shaking his head again.

"Right. I can see." he commented.

He then sighed, and looked at Rylie.

"So... um..." he mumbled, unsure as to what to say.

"I guess that's what you meant by 'a select group of people'." he commented.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 00:51:11 )

Rylie3 just laughed.

"To an extent." She told him honestly.

"Where I work, we basically deal with not-normal cases according to the general public. Got a lycan living nearby? We're the ones that deal with it." She said. "as an example."

"You can get more information about it when we get back to San Diego though."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 01:56:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....I.... I see." Zach responded.

"Um... fair enough, then." he said.

"Makes... sense... I think..." he said further, clearly a bit unsure of things.

"Anyway, I heard that we're both clear, so... yeah... what now?" he asked.

"Do we go right to the plane, wait for a boarding announcement, or what?" he asked further.

"I don't know how differently things work in this particular... sector... of the airport." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 02:24:24 )

Rylie just chuckled lightly.

"Don't worry, it's all the same as elsewhere." She told him simply.

"It's just an exclusive access, essentially." Shea dded.

"Everyone through here is first class, too. We get basically a sectioned off place of the plane, and we're treated quite wonderfull."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 02:59:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zach raised an eyebrow when he heard that.

"Really?" he asked.

"First class...?" he asked further.

"...huh. Never really... been in first class before...' he admitted.

"Is it... as good as they say?" he asked.

"Like... lots of leg room, free alcohol, and better snacks?" he asked further, sounding almost like a naive child. Almost.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 03:02:23 )

"It's wondeful when on such a long flight." Rylie said with a stretch.

"Seriously. WE're going clear across the globe. First class is required, I think." She added.

"My boss makes sure that those under his care travel well."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.